Super. We are the people

This is like when Charles Green said "no surrender" and everybody thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. Amazing what these little soundbites can do for a persons popularity.

I'm sure it's not the 1st time Ally has said "we are the people". I like Charles Green and have never said a bad word against him but to compare What Green and Ally said is just someone who is pissed off with the football this season.

And he's not lying is he? How many clubs around the world would get 50k for a 3rd division game? The lowest tier in there country?

Do you think if Man u got put in the bottom tier they would get 50k? Do you think Barca and real Madrid would get it if they were in the bottom tier in Spain?

I said that soundbites are cheap, which they are. I said people thought the "no surrender" comment was good too, which they did.

I could pull up the thread for you. Here's some:

No Surrender Charles Green should be the chant for Saturday. The guy that fought against the SFA to keep us playing football should be supported on this one.

All this shit that has came out about him is 1 year old Green never had a clue what he was coming into at 1st. But now he's been here i think he's caught the bug.

The stronger we become the more they hate us.

The more we stand together, the more they hate us.

The more we turn up to support our team the more they hate use.

Well folks keep on hating because we are going nowhere --- NO SURRENDER.

You need to shut up and get a life. No surrender is not sectarian as far as I know. He did not sing any song. He just said what we all feel - no surrender to all the mhedia and others who are out to get us.

New chant for the weekend?

Nooooooo Surrender Charlie Green!

If they are going to start charging people over the saying 'No Surrender' then they'll have to charge every single one of us who bought season tickets and turned up to support Rangers this season. Because we are the epitomy of No Surrender.

There's a lot more in this thread and others: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=250798&st=0

I said that soundbites are cheap, which they are. I said people thought the "no surrender" comment was good too, which they did.

I could pull up the thread for you. Here's some:

Why come into the thread and say that when you know it's going to turn into an argument?

Lat post on this, just fuck off!

There's a lot more in this thread and others: http://forum.rangers...pic=250798&st=0

Fuck knows what you are trying to prove. Just fucking sad that every cunt moans about something on here.

Couldn't give a fuck if the "soundbites are cheap".

He is the Rangers manager and has been supporting Rangers all his life, how is a fan saying "we are the people" a cheap sound bite.

This is like when Charles Green said "no surrender" and everybody thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. Amazing what these little soundbites can do for a persons popularity.

Correct.

Now that he's said that we've suddenly forgot what a poor manager he is.