Only £10 mil of IPO cash left?

One of the important things that this proves if true is that we really can't afford to knock back any opportunity to get back to the top faster than normal.

We will run at a huge loss until we get back to the top flight. Our sponsorship deals and tv money is worth shit just now. Any ideas about letting the SPL die have to be met with realism. They will probably outlast us.

Spending should be slashed, ally should need to sell before he can buy. Guys like Jig should be replaced with guys like that lad from Queen of the South. I would even consider trying to sell Wallace. He is too good for where we are and won't be doing his own career any favours.

We should be actively marketing the naming rights to ibrox.

I doubt many of these steps would be popular, but the future of the club is more important than anything else.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never wrote the article prick !

Do one , its only a matter of time till the money is wasted and i hope you are on here when it comes out .

The club is still being run by shysters and folk like you still cant see it .

Look at the state of you....you are desperate for this to be true. You are focusing on a negative with absolutely no proof to back it up.....Why are you so willing to believe the negative at this time are you a sheep? Do you believe everything you read in the papers? If you read my posts you will see I am not saying the article isnt true, I'm just not a moron who will get all hysterical and perpetuate an assumption with no factual evidence, hence why I said you, I and everyone else should wait until the accounts are published or facts are available before shouting your mouth off!

Look at the state of you....you are desperate for this to be true. You are focusing on a negative with absolutely no proof to back it up.....Why are you so willing to believe the negative at this time are you a sheep? Do you believe everything you read in the papers? If you read my posts you will see I am not saying the article isnt true, I'm just not a moron who will get all hysterical and perpetuate an assumption with no factual evidence, hence why I said you, I and everyone else should wait until the accounts are published or facts are available before shouting your mouth off!

I think he was last seen heading to Erskine mate

If this story is true , around £14m has already gone , do you need any more facts genius ?

"While the forensic examination by Pinsent Masons and Deloitte continues to investigate the links between Charles Green, Imran Ahmad and Craig Whyte, as well as the former pair's running of the club before they recently departed, the future remains unresolved. There is co-operation, of sorts, in the boardroom, but still claims that the £22 million raised in last December's IPO is dwindling, with less than £10m left in the bank, although the chairman, Malcolm Murray, the interim chief executive, Craig Mather, and the finance director, Brian Stockbridge, all insist otherwise"

"While the forensic examination by Pinsent Masons and Deloitte continues to investigate the links between Charles Green, Imran Ahmad and Craig Whyte, as well as the former pair's running of the club before they recently departed, the future remains unresolved. There is co-operation, of sorts, in the boardroom, but still claims that the £22 million raised in last December's IPO is dwindling, with less than £10m left in the bank, although the chairman, Malcolm Murray, the interim chief executive, Craig Mather, and the finance director, Brian Stockbridge, all insist otherwise"

And as the last person who put this part of the article posted the very next part goes on to say Ally's chat on budget appears to suggest otherwise.

And as the last person who put this part of the article posted the very next part goes on to say Ally's chat on budget appears to suggest otherwise.

So Ally is more aware of what's in the bank than those other three?

Ally wants money to spunk on the John Daly's of this world getting a final payday.

I would be telling him we were overdrawn.

If this story is true , around £14m has already gone , do you need any more facts genius ?

I'm not quite a genius, but close.

As for your post, you haven't given any facts. You have merely accepted that the newspaper article is correct without knowing whether it is actually true. You also don't know what the club has spent money on in any great detail. The Club needed the IPO because we were always going to run at a significant loss in the first year of operations. due to various factors. I'm no accountant (hence my not quite being the genius to which you referred) and cannot forensically examine the accounts but I do know where significant tranches of cash have gone. Football debt £3m, Edmiston House £1m, Albion Car Park £1.8m. the IPO could have cost up to £2.5m to set up. We have 2 new screens in place at unknown cost. We had no JJB contract and Tennents had reduced their sponsorship money. Season Ticket sales were at reduced value 33%.

You have stated that the Club is run by shysters. Who are they and what money are they syphoning off? The directors salaries are noted in the IPO prospectus. Where are people taking the money from and who are they?

Your accusations fly from your keyboard like confetti in a strong wind but you offer not one shred of evidence to back up your claims. Are you John Brown?

Your accusations fly from your keyboard like confetti in a strong wind but you offer not one shred of evidence to back up your claims. Are you John Brown?

Clearly not John Brown for love him or not, agree or disagree with him, John Brown had the courage and indeed integrity to put his head above the parapet.

One of the important things that this proves if true is that we really can't afford to knock back any opportunity to get back to the top faster than normal.

We will run at a huge loss until we get back to the top flight. Our sponsorship deals and tv money is worth shit just now. Any ideas about letting the SPL die have to be met with realism. They will probably outlast us.

Spending should be slashed, ally should need to sell before he can buy. Guys like Jig should be replaced with guys like that lad from Queen of the South. I would even consider trying to sell Wallace. He is too good for where we are and won't be doing his own career any favours.

I doubt many of these steps would be popular, but the future of the club is more important than anything else.

It's a bit like my mother giving me horrible tasting medicine when I was a kid and telling me it was for my own good.

Your post makes terrible reading but it would benefit us if implemented

well, theres a huge dose of realism.

Richard Wilson who has seemed very well clued up on Rangers situation says in his article today that there may only be £10 mil left of the IPO cash. If that is true that is ridiculous. That money raised should be used for foundations for our future not operating month to month. Our business plan badly needs looked at. How on earth Ally is screaming to higher our £7 mil wage bill is frankly frightening if this is true.

Soon to be topped up to £20M with season ticket money.

We will be lucky to see £10m from season tickets.

The blackthorn deal will not be worth much.

We need to be very sensible with our money.

We also must make the best of what we can from Ed House and get it raising revenue. No point in buying it and letting it sit. Will no doubt cost to begin with, but do it right and it will return for us.

Any opportunity of fast tracking must be taken.

All avenues must be explored to raise cash, the renaming is a no brainer, I can see why Newcastle were against it, their strip and colours are black and white, sports direct colours are red, white and blue, they should be sponsering our stadium..

We will be lucky to see £10m from season tickets.

The blackthorn deal will not be worth much.

We need to be very sensible with our money.

We also must make the best of what we can from Ed House and get it raising revenue. No point in buying it and letting it sit. Will no doubt cost to begin with, but do it right and it will return for us.

Any opportunity of fast tracking must be taken.

Its a 7 figure a year number. ;-)