Legends

I do agree with the sentiments about the KO time. I don't mind about the attendance, I was actually quite impressed with it. But for a half full stadium it was nearly silent for 65% of the time.

I just wanted the enclosures to show the bf1 wannabes what it used to be like especially with our old players out there. It was family day and was great but even side show bob left early which I've never seen!

Remember pups without the enclosure lads you wouldn't know what an atmosphere was!

Rangers Chelsea linfield mob loyal!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Total pish atmoshpere so let's not kid ourselves on this one. Half a stadium and no BO or UB apart from a 12 year old with a flag pole off the advertising boards such ashame and let down as it was the best game I seen all season by mile!

90mins felt like 15 it was entertaining and fun not pure dross even ally enjoyed it!

Sure no one reply as you's were not there going by the half a crowd, nae excuses!

Where were you die hard fans today?

Watching on RTV here in the States even though it was on at 9am here, I rescheduled my working day around the game.

It was good to see the legends on the park.

However I was pretty pissed off the 'soccer-mom' brigade: was actually asked on numerous occasions if I could stop singing as I was upsetting her toddler tribe!

I'd understand her point if I was' F'ing and 'C'ing, but they seemed to take issue with '4 lads had a dream...'

I've no time for that nonsense mate, I would tell them to fuckoff.

She knows what she's letting herself in for by taking her kids to the game, swearing included although you weren't guilty of that.

It was good to see the legends on the park.

However I was pretty pissed off the 'soccer-mom' brigade: was actually asked on numerous occasions if I could stop singing as I was upsetting her toddler tribe!

I'd understand her point if I was' F'ing and 'C'ing, but they seemed to take issue with '4 lads had a dream...'

doh

Nnm nnm it's changed days its only bf1 you can sing in. Unless old firm or Europe just look about you when at games it's boring as fuck.

Nnm nnm it's changed days its only bf1 you can sing in. Unless old firm or Europe just look about you when at games it's boring as fuck.

I know what you mean mate, I sit in the GR and there are only a few pockets of us who try to contribute to the atmosphere.

Only reason why I still sit there is due to the fact that I've had the same seat since I was in primary school.

I choose to keep my 3 year old away from it as I have no right to expect people around me to watch their language or behaviour(within reason obv).

Plus I would be worse than the folk around me :D

Haha I understand I'm the same my boy is nearly 2 but ain't going until he understands the game and playing it.

I wonder when your laudrups and Ally's first game were.

I know what you mean mate, I sit in the GR and there are only a few pockets of us who try to contribute to the atmosphere.

Only reason why I still sit there is due to the fact that I've had the same seat since I was in primary school.

I got brought up in gf yellow section I think it was right next to the away fans and even then it was pipes at the ready, always wanted to be in enclosures As when my old man wasn't with me it was place to be!

East enclosure was place to be in my day but hey now it's bf1 and fair play to they lads fucking love them!

I've no time for that nonsense mate, I would tell them to fuckoff.

She knows what she's letting herself in for by taking her kids to the game, swearing included although you weren't guilty of that.

:matron: You want her to leave the kids at home by themselves or outside the ground.

Did you do your ironing in the afternoon? :matron:

Nah! I never buy anything that needs ironed. :P I nearly missed the game as I had 2 pm in my mind, forgetting the time difference. I had to scramble to get signed up for the game, it started a bit late as well which helped.

Following Rangers all season takes it toll on the auld bank account.

A legends game on a Monday afternoon 2 days after being at Ibrox doesn't really have much of an appeal.

At the end of the day, I'd be choosing between East Stirling away last weekend or today's game. Obviously I wasn't going to choose today so get off your "die hard fans" high horse.

Following Rangers all season takes it toll on the auld bank account.

A legends game on a Monday afternoon 2 days after being at Ibrox doesn't really have much of an appeal.

At the end of the day, I'd be choosing between East Stirling away last weekend or today's game. Obviously I wasn't going to choose today so get off your "die hard fans" high horse.

Didn't say it doesn't but first game aw season we ain't had all two tiers open if it was an old firm game for first time it be packed. Nae excuses just picking and choosing bro!

I thought it was a great day, we still had a bigger crowed today then any sphell game over the weekend. I had the family with me today and the lack of singing made it easy for me to tell with wife what i wanted for my dinner.

Pmsl I was happy the louden gave free rolls it saved me feeding her!

Didn't say it doesn't but first game aw season we ain't had all two tiers open if it was an old firm game for first time it be packed. Nae excuses just picking and choosing bro!

Did you expect a full house to watch a team of legends blowing out their arses for 90 minutes? If it was an old firm game I'd have stayed off the sauce on Saturday/sacrificed doing other shite in order tae afford it. Watching Stuart McCall jog about for a bit doesn't really merit that.

Maybe if we had proper legends like Sasa Papac and Alejandro Bedoya playing today I'd have made more of an effort.