Dean Saunders sacked, Kenny Jackett resigns

The board at Wolves should go, sacking Mick McCarthy was their first howler without having anyone sounded out and lined up.

Kenny Jackett has done a wonderful job at Millwall, hopefully he's not going to Wolves.

We should go for Kenny Jackett.

Would hate to see the puns on his name if we failed to win a game.

'Jackett on a Shoogly Peg' for starters.

He didn't have any money to spend, had to sell his Best players but still managed to get them playing some decent stuff.

Can see him staying in the Championship. Dunno who with though.

5th Wolves manager in 2 years. Total joke of a club.

A wee bit off topic, but I was listening to talksport the other day, and one of the journalists, Chris Davis I think, (who gets good airtime on sky news), mentioned that the QPR p.a., in her time at the club is on her 34/35 manager?

This is what money/lack of money does to people.

How can a supporter take these people seriously about their intentions for the club they care about?

Jackett would be a good appointment for Wolves.

Tries to play football then correct way, which is something that Morgan wanted to implement last year when he appointed Stolbakken but also has experience of getting teams out of the lower leagues too.

Best man for he job at this moment in time IMO.

Tries to play football then correct way, which is something that Morgan wanted to implement last year when he appointed Stolbakken but also has experience of getting teams out of the lower leagues too.

Darren Ferguson is being heavily linked with it.

Only to sack him. :lol:

A wee bit off topic, but I was listening to talksport the other day, and one of the journalists, Chris Davis I think, (who gets good airtime on sky news), mentioned that the QPR p.a., in her time at the club is on her 34/35 manager?

shes one frisky lady :matron:

Darren Ferguson is being heavily linked with it.

I'm not sure if that's the best appointment for them tbh.

He seems to be capable at League 1 level, but struggles with the step up to Championship level.

Obviously Wolves are going to be in League 1 next year but surely they are going to be looking at a quick fire return to the Chanpionship and then pressing on from there?

I'm not sure if that's the best appointment for them tbh.

He seems to be capable at League 1 level, but struggles with the step up to Championship level.

Obviously Wolves are going to be in League 1 next year but surely they are going to be looking at a quick fire return to the Chanpionship and then pressing on from there?

That will be their plan....but then again, it would have been last year too. It's difficult to see them being overrun with credible applicants.