RST praise from elsewhere!

BEARGER

Did the RST not have a big love in with Murray at one time.

Was that not before one of the RST founders, now in thew USA I believe, applied for a position with Murray and was knocked back.

After that event the relationship all appeared to go pear-shaped......... few years back mind you so my memory could be playing tricks.... or not!!

Just like it's the usual posters trying to prove that the RST are actually a force of good, when they clearly are not.

You are a trier bearger, but the sooner you reaslise that most of the people on here don't trust, or want anything to do with the RST, the better.

Most people? Not sure, most don't reply to RST threads. Certain posters with an agenda do of course.

Surely attention is why you do these threads.

Yes of course, just informing the readers of RM about a few things. As I've said some can't ignore these threads they have to come out with the same old bile time after time.

Most people? Not sure, most don't reply to RST threads. Certain posters with an agenda do of course.

Yes of course, just informing the readers of RM about a few things. As I've said some can't ignore these threads they have to come out with the same old bile time after time.

Just like certain posters with an agenda create them in the first place. If anyone gave a flying fuck about the RST they could go on to their website or facebook page or alternatively join their paramilitary wing Follow Follow.

But you have been fishing for it since you joined, Cant see the point of you complaining now.

If SDM wanted to do a deal 10 years ago, he would have - regardless of the RST's views.

The RST has always been populated by those fans who want power, rather than supporters who want the best for our club.