RST praise from elsewhere!

BEARGER

45]

38757fcb8fa024ca3bd7b09a8150125a_normal.jpeg

Indeed. Very grateful to the RST board of the time. Imagine where we'd be now if it had gone ahead?

11:21 AM - 26 May 13 · Details

45]

38757fcb8fa024ca3bd7b09a8150125a_normal.jpeg

Indeed. Very grateful to the RST board of the time.
Imagine where we'd be now if it had gone ahead?

11:21 AM - 26 May 13 · Details

Liquidated?

SDM was about to sell/lease back Ibrox to/from Masterson. The chair of the RST got wind of it and went public, SDM did not go ahead.

SDM was allegedly................................ as above.

It was never more than an unsubstantiated rumour.

SDM was about to sell/lease back Ibrox to/from Masterson. The chair of the RST got wind of it and went public, SDM did not go ahead.

:7325: you have no real clue about murray have you, as if a handful of fans could ever stop him making money :7325:

Someone whispered to me that you are not a member stu :matron:

:7325: you have no real clue about murray have you, as if a handful of fans could ever stop him making money :7325:

Someone whispered to me that you are not a member stu :matron:

That's rich coming from a fantasist like you.

Aye SDM would never lie to the Rangers support. It was more than rumour, discussions had taken place and agreement had been reached in principle. All went sour when CG went public.

I believe SDM to be a compulsive liar. But that fact does not necessarily make the allegations regarding his dealing with Masterton true.

Sadly our board and groups hanging around the fringes of the club appear to be infested by species Liarus Dangerus' and there sub-species 'Leakieus Dangerus'.

wee stu(bearger) was posted missing during rst posts and peacefuls posts now it's his shift on here :7325:

They have the same "please love me but don't look too much under the covers" desperation that the tims do.

They have the same "please love me but don't look too much under the covers" desperation that the tims do.

Indeed I have asked Peaceful (fury) a number of times now to explain how he got on his high horse about the paki word and that CG had to go after that, that he laughed his little cotton socks of when one of his fellow bloggers on CRO Podcast mad a disparaging remark re spastics, he laughed and laughed and laughed...........surely he should hang up his keyboard re his blogs and tv appearances after this disgraceful behaviour.

Perhaps I should email in the next time he is on the box and ask him.

Usual posters as always with their usual bile.

Just like it's the usual posters trying to prove that the RST are actually a force of good, when they clearly are not.

You are a trier bearger, but the sooner you reaslise that most of the people on here don't trust, or want anything to do with the RST, the better.

Same old same old, tedious and tiresome as f*#k isn't it?

Familiarise yourself with the ignore facility dude, it will do wonders for your sanity and stress levels.

Or alternatively keep the Trust propaganda to the Trust site, isnt that what its there for.