Hearts - so what next?

Well it's happened. Karma has arrived. A bunch of part time airy fairies prods coseyed up to Celtic, Hibs and Dundee Hibernians and put the boot in. I'm not here to put the boot in - enough has already been said on that issue. No, my question is what next?

I'm looking for equality and justice. They will be, in all liklihood, liquidated. So the key questions are this -

HMRC - are you going to vote for any (unlikely) CVA? Well you can't, can you? After all you effectively liquidated us over a debt that has since been ruled to be null and void.

BBC - are the same bigoted hate filled individuals enthused enough to dig out any exposé on Romanov/UBIG business dealings regarding Hearts over the last few years? I'm not Sherlock Holmes but there has to be a few skeletons in the cupboard surely? Do you care though? Can you be bothered?

Petrie/SPL cabal. - here's your chance Petrie. Sporting integrity is the watchword - remember? No, ok then let me remind you. You, Thomson and Milne supported the rhats in the title stripping campaign. Well, those dirty cheating jambo b.....ds won a scottish cup with players they couldn't afford. Get it is stripped off them. Go after them. Ask Liewell and Regan if they'll help out? Don't hold your breath though!

Mhedia - what about the new club slogans, headlines with pictures of coffins going into the ground? Or all the other sensationalism. KPMG are the administrators, will they get the same scrutiny as Duffer and Duffer?

SFA - so the sanctions will be as follows - points deductions, longer transfer embargo, associate membership, no TV money, fines for bringing the game into disrepute, bottom division if liquidated because these are real debts and there is no criminal investigation going on so this ones easier - right?

And finally the 'history question'. Will it be discussed and scrutinised? If liquidated, will it be a new club or just a new corporation running the club. What do you think now Jambos? Are you about to lose your history? I mean could you imagine the story of all the Hearts players enlisting together for world war 1. It's a fantastic story that any club would be proud of. Thing is Hearts lurkers are you about to 'lose' that story? Seven of those players didn't come home, is that right? Are you going to lose that history? Of course you're not - but hey at least you will begin to imagine how we feel.

Karma has arrived Jambos. That's what you get for cosying up to the 'other side'

Let that be a hard, hard lesson to you!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should be treated the exact same as us, no exceptions. If they are liquidated they should be left to rot or Newco'd and sent to Div 3. If SPL/SPFL do anything to help them that they didnt do to us then there should be a backlash from us. We shouldnt stand for any pish, we should let them know if you treat Hearts any differently than us then we won't be attending their stadiums etc.

This is our chance to stand up and make demands, just like they did when we we're hurting.

I see John Brown has been shouting the odds at them 'cheating' his club out of remaining in the SPL, with some credibility if you ask me. Everyone knew what was going to happen with this club and the fact they didn't pay their players again last week means that they have been allowed to continue their stay in the top flight by some dodgy 'creative' accounting.

Nobody wants to see clubs die, but then again, why vote for opposition clubs to be consigned to the scrap heap, like they did for us a year or so back.

Lie in it ya bassa's.

I see John Brown has been shouting the odds at them 'cheating' his club out of remaining in the SPL, with some credibility if you ask me. Everyone knew what was going to happen with this club and the fact they didn't pay their players again last week means that they have been allowed to continue their stay in the top flight by some dodgy 'creative' accounting.

Nobody wants to see clubs die, but then again, why vote for opposition clubs to be consigned to the scrap heap, like they did for us a year or so back.

Lie in it ya bassa's.

Well said mate, they've shown numerous times that they are incapable of maintaining the club and cannot afford to pay they're players, yet theyve been given chance after chance. Whereas we were hit with an Illegal Embargo.

Id be willing to bet that Hearts will get no Embargo, and when challenged the SPL will use the fact it was deemed Illegal in court as an excuse even though it was still implemented against us.

Just can't see them being treated the same as us unfortunately.

I believe the SPL will do all they can to keep Hertz since they made the biggest mistake in history in dumping us in Div 3.

Sadly this is the truth. I just can't see it :(

I accept that John Brown has a point ,but I will be happier if through due process that hearts are Liquidated & subsequently demoted to the bottom division This will leave the top division without us , a Edinburgh derby, a Dundee derby, can you picture the bigoted bunch that tried to kill us off now crying over an other revenue stream that has dried up.

Time for all those chairmen to wake up & smell the coffee

I note the usual suspects are NOT demanding that all Jambos MUST show CONTRITION!

This time last year, Cosgrove, Spence, McLaughlin, English, Grant, ..................... et al chorused from the RTC Blog and demanded CONTRITION from all Bears.

I suspect CONTRITION has joined 'say no to newco', sporting integrity, and 'strip the titles' in the blue nowhere of cyber space? Simply, they've had their fun.

Well said mate, they've shown numerous times that they are incapable of maintaining the club and cannot afford to pay they're players, yet theyve been given chance after chance. Whereas we were hit with an Illegal Embargo.

Id be willing to bet that Hearts will get no Embargo, and when challenged the SPL will use the fact it was deemed Illegal in court as an excuse even though it was still implemented against us.

I think they did get an embargo, but by no means as long as the one we got.

As we proved in court, the embargo is illegal, so I'm not sure that will be an option open for punishment.

Then again, I'm not sure what 'crime' attaches what punishment to whatever it is the cheating anti Rangers set up in the SFA are up to.

why would they even think of stripping the scottish cup, hearts didnt break any rules when they signed the players, they just spent well above their means

when it was talked about stripping our titles it was because people assumed we had incorrectly, or purposely registered the players falsely

if clubs lose honours because of debt ran up winning them, i doubt many scottish clubs will have anything won from the 90's onwards

why would they even think of stripping the scottish cup, hearts didnt break any rules when they signed the players, they just spent well above their means

when it was talked about stripping our titles it was because people assumed we had incorrectly, or purposely registered the players falsely

if clubs lose honours because of debt ran up winning them, i doubt many scottish clubs will have anything won from the 90's onwards

Yeah but the big argument always presented (Admitedley from those with an agenda) was that we gained an unfair sporting advantage by paying for players we couldn't afford.....now when you consider hearts wage bill was 110% of turnover, then surely the same argument will be presented against them....it has since been proven we did nothing wrong and were slowly reducing our debts...hearts continued to fleece the fans (ghost share issue) and run up debts, not pay bills, players etc.....whilst winning two Scottish cups...

Will be very interesting to see how the media, authorities and other fans treat this situation based on the above...

Yeah but the big argument always presented (Admitedley from those with an agenda) was that we gained an unfair sporting advantage by paying for players we couldn't afford.....now when you consider hearts wage bill was 110% of turnover, then surely the same argument will be presented against them....it has since been proven we did nothing wrong and were slowly reducing our debts...hearts continued to fleece the fans (ghost share issue) and run up debts, not pay bills, players etc.....whilst winning two Scottish cups...

Will be very interesting to see how the media, authorities and other fans treat this situation based on the above...

Of course hearts should NOT be stripped of anything. This is what highlights the shambolic (Sellick driven) SPL campaign against us.

thats my point mate, EVERY club in the SPL and probably scottish football is in debt, they are all paying players with money they dont have

when we were talked of stripping titles it was the titles from 2001 onwards, the EBT years, it wasnt to do with our debt levels as the tarriers rans theirs up as well amongst other clubs, it was believed wrongly that we incorrectly registered these players

if we had been guilty in the big tax case there is no doubt LNS would have had to find us guilty and we could easily be facing a war for our titles,

but the OP is saying that hearts won the scottish cup two seasons ago with players they couldnt afford, that isnt a matter

thats my point mate, EVERY club in the SPL and probably scottish football is in debt, they are all paying players with money they dont have

when we were talked of stripping titles it was the titles from 2001 onwards, the EBT years, it wasnt to do with our debt levels as the tarriers rans theirs up as well amongst other clubs, it was believed wrongly that we incorrectly registered these players

if we had been guilty in the big tax case there is no doubt LNS would have had to find us guilty and we could easily be facing a war for our titles,

but the OP is saying that hearts won the scottish cup two seasons ago with players they couldnt afford, that isnt a matter

Yeh. But we were found not guilty by the tax tribunal and still the SPL ( sorry ra Sellick) carried on with the investigation.

Only two weeks ago Pierre van honkydonk was accusing us of the above

I agree mate, as most sensible people would...the point I'm making is the perception of our club presented in the media, by commentators and other fans...will that be mirrored in the hearts situation?

I have heard a variety of people say hearts have done things with dignity and aren't as bad as us however when you look at the way they have fleeced fans, Dundee, HMRC and players it is quite interesting that the portrayal is very different in most sources....

Have just been looking on the live Scotsman webchat with the guy from FoH............it's amazing how much alike they are to rst.......in that gives us your money yet can't answer questions relating to how much they need and how will they run the club.

There has been a hold up re appointing administrator........could this have been a ruse to get fans to pitch in more money?