Gidapalooza 2007

Gid

I'm having a party after the bells on hogmonay. You're all invited. If you wanna come PM me and I'll send you my phone no for directions to the madness. <RMTIME>

I'm having a party after the bells on hogmonay. You're all invited. If you wanna come PM me and I'll send you my phone no for directions to the madness. <RMTIME>

sounds like a hoot my good man, and the offer is appreciated but plans are made already and to change them at this short notice would upset someone :unsure:

But ensure that you do have a good hogmonay and best wishes for the year ahead :D

No bother mate. You have a good one too. I know its late notice for everyone but if anyone is stuck for a place to go then they always have the option.

Slainte Gid - but unfortunatley I live in the far away lands of Milton Keynes and plans have already been made expecially as I've such a young family. But your offer is very much appreciated and myself and my family hope you have a great hogmanay.

Unfortunatey, we don't celebrate the New Year down here as we do at home, howveer, my thoughts are always with my family and homeland at this time of year and don't we celebrate a New Year like no other nation - long may it continue. Have a good un Gid. (beer)

near motherwell, I will be there mate!! 1st to arrive no doubt, should be fuffin great!!

Gid forgot to mention he is supplyin all Rmeders with all the drink that they can handle!! So that means I am sorted out ;)

I think they only words that were uttered between me and gid were ''alright'', and ''you're invited to my new year party''

You loved the banter! partay

I know mate, didnt get much chance to speak to you. I was always sitting at the opposite end from you. You never missed much!

Hello Gid

It was nice to meet you mate, would love to come to yours at new year but have plans already , have a good one mate

Good to meet you too and yer man - even if he was a Tim! ;)

Hope you both have a good one.