Charles Green

minstral

It was his wild ambition and flamboyance that brought in the investors.

He knew that once we where Scottish Champions and playing in Europe they would be happy with that in the long run.

But unless u do stupid stuff and push boundaries then sod all is ever going to happen.

Or maybe Malcolm Murray's contacts in London. Or perhaps even the 38000 season ticket holders in the fourth tier.

But, that doesn't really benefit the legend of Charles Green. :rolleyes:

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe Malcolm Murray's contacts in London. Or perhaps even the 38000 season ticket holders in the fourth tier.

But, that doesn't really benefit the legend of Charles Green. :rolleyes:

It's a lot simpler, it was the money Charlie slapped down when real Rangers men wouldn't.

The fans are and forever with be the blue Heartbeat of Rangers. The loyalty and dedication is surpassed by none.

But do you remember how good you felt after Charles Greens meeting with the few teams and how suddenly the first reconstruction idea was binned.

Or how he would say stupid shit and then just rolled with it with the attitude WDWWD.

No man makes a team and I firmly believe anyone can step up and grow a pair of balls and replace him probably even better him and leave out the racist shit.

Can I see it happening? No what I see is people that just want us to sail the course and draw a wage. Not caring if we are up to our eye balls in debt cos they will keep getting paid until they pull the shutters down.

We have a chance to shake shit up why don't we take it?

It was his wild ambition and flamboyance that brought in the investors.

He knew that once we where Scottish Champions and playing in Europe they would be happy with that in the long run.

But unless u do stupid stuff and push boundaries then sod all is ever going to happen.

:lol:

The fans are and forever with be the blue Heartbeat of Rangers. The loyalty and dedication is surpassed by none.

But do you remember how good you felt after Charles Greens meeting with the few teams and how suddenly the first reconstruction idea was binned.

Or how he would say stupid shit and then just rolled with it with the attitude WDWWD.

No man makes a team and I firmly believe anyone can step up and grow a pair of balls and replace him probably even better him and leave out the racist shit.

Can I see it happening? No what I see is people that just want us to sail the course and draw a wage. Not caring if we are up to our eye balls in debt cos they will keep getting paid until they pull the shutters down.

We have a chance to shake shit up why don't we take it?

WTF are you on? And have you got enough for everyone?

I wasn't arguing against that. I actually do agree with alot of what you are saying. Look back to the previous posts though, it WAS the PC stuff he was talking about.

It was not just the PC stuff i was on about. Read my post again about my days of supporting our club, where i said i have seen the best and bad days of supporting our club.

It was not just the PC stuff i was on about. Read my post again about my days of supporting our club, where i said i have seen the best and bad days of supporting our club.

You said:

'In my opinion i have seen the best and bad times of Rangers, and feel sorry for the younger fans who will never be part of The Rangers, that i have grown up with. The PC mad mob have attacked our club for years, and got away with it, while our club sat back, without any fight. The good thing is that i still have all the memories to fall back on.'

The first sentence is your statement. The second sentence is your qualification of that statement. It implies that the reason for your first sentence (never be part of The Rangers, that i have grown up with ) is your issues with the PC brigade. You absolutely WERE talking about the PC brigade.

You said:

'In my opinion i have seen the best and bad times of Rangers, and feel sorry for the younger fans who will never be part of The Rangers, that i have grown up with. The PC mad mob have attacked our club for years, and got away with it, while our club sat back, without any fight. The good thing is that i still have all the memories to fall back on.'

The first sentence is your statement. The second sentence is your qualification of that statement. It implies that the reason for your first sentence (never be part of The Rangers, that i have grown up with ) is your issues with the PC brigade. You absolutely WERE talking about the PC brigade.

I have already pointed out to you what i said. That was the good and bad days, that the younger support were not part of. If you think different you can please yourself.

It's not a surprise that any perceived Protestant tradition of the club is being diluted as Scottish/UK society becomes ever more secular.

Add to that the more cosmopolitan nature of our club over the last 20-30 years then it's to be expected that some things will be left behind. Some aspects of that will be positive, some less so but c'est la vie.

I have already pointed out to you what i said. That was the good and bad days, that the younger support were not part of. If you think different you can please yourself.

Sweet lord. See previous answer.

In order to move forward, you may need to take a few steps back. We need the full membership of this new league setup, so needs must. He also said a few months back, that the board knew who our enemies were, and that they, like us, will never forget. Now is not the time to pick fights, we will get our revenge on all the bastards that did us wrong.

All I see from this forum is there is more support for Charlie Boy,than Ally dyed in the Rangers tradition and Rangers man,bleeds blue,top goalscorer,better looking,our current manager,doesnt walk away,doesnt talk shite,doesnt give away any secrets,will always be here,still here,loved by the TRUE SUPPORTERS,doesnt listen to the bedroom interner brigade,and is OUR CURRENT MANAGER,,,SUPER ALLY,SUPER ALLY AWHAY AHHAY AWHAY...short fckn memories...

All I see from this forum is there is more support for Charlie Boy,than Ally dyed in the Rangers tradition and Rangers man,bleeds blue,top goalscorer,better looking,our current manager,doesnt walk away,doesnt talk shite,doesnt give away any secrets,will always be here,still here,loved by the TRUE SUPPORTERS,doesnt listen to the bedroom interner brigade,and is OUR CURRENT MANAGER,,,SUPER ALLY,SUPER ALLY AWHAY AHHAY AWHAY...short fckn memories...

Had a few?