RST - Latest Press Releases

Ace

Fuck me! What I'll never understand is how guys like Stephen Smith and David Edgar can be so wilfully complicit in this man's appalling chicanery. Are they afraid that Mark Dingwall won't be their friend if they speak out?

Mark would be known to dangle a carrot, or in laymans terms blackmail folk with a skeleton or two.

Let's also remember his track record of physical violence towards fellow bears

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not get a true fans group involved with the board , why not the VB,s they are the one real group who will fight to the death for the club, and before anyone accuses me of being a member of VB , I can assure u I'm not

The VB would be the last group that could represent the fans with the club board. The VB is not an open for all organisation as far as I can see, any group that would represent fans should be open to all fans, no? One member one vote.

The VB would be the last group that could represent the fans with the club board. The VB is not an open for all organisation as far as I can see, any group that would represent fans should be open to all fans, no? One member one vote.

Not all fans are what they seem,

for instance

VB get applications from people with e-mails like Henrik67@yahoo.com or Starryplough1916@msn.com

I don't think VB want or have ever had a desire to represent Rangers fans on the board.

We would rather stay clear of boardroom politics and will just continue supporting and defending our team.

Not all fans are what they seem,

for instance

VB get applications from people with e-mails like Henrik67@yahoo.com or Starryplough1916@msn.com

I don't think VB want or have ever had a desire to represent Rangers fans on the board.

We would rather stay clear of boardroom politics and will just continue supporting and defending our team.

Yes I understand your position, makes sense. Horses for courses etc. I was just pointing out that imo any fans board member should have the widest range of support from all sections of the support.

Can i get on VB yet? :lol:

Lots of guys on VB from your neck of the woods, you must know someone who will vouch for you.

I am sure you understand the policy Gogsy and why it is in place.

But then again you need to ask if VB is the place for you,

Yes I understand your position, makes sense. Horses for courses etc. I was just pointing out that imo any fans board member should have the widest range of support from all sections of the support.

I would tend to agree, but some people are toxic to large sections of the Rangers support, others are fast becoming the same.

The biggest problem is that the people who crave the blazer and the power are not the people you want representing the fans.

The people that you do want and who would be acceptable to most,, don't want it.

I dont think people care if they are an open or closed organisation.

What the people care about is that they are an organisation who are willing, with their last breath, to fight for this club and its traditions. And the many battle honours they have accrued along the way have been won without a need to proclaim, boast or declare "look at us".

They take the fight to the very heart of our enemies, despite at times being mocked by some within our support, yet, not for glory, egotism, or self serving needs they continue to strike at the very heart of the enemies of our club.

What a pity this support dont have more like them.

Lots of guys on VB from your neck of the woods, you must know someone who will vouch for you.

I am sure you understand the policy Gogsy and why it is in place.

But then again you need to ask if VB is the place for you,

i wouldnt know if it is the place for me until i had a look about the site. Id imagine i probably know a guy or two from my way, but i tend not to talk about my internetting a lot lol.

I understand the vouching system and why its there. Just me being a hermit does not help with being vouched for :lol:

What the people care about is that they are an organisation who are willing, with their last breath, to fight for this club and its traditions. And the many battle honours they have accrued along the way have been won without a need to proclaim, boast or declare "look at us".

They take the fight to the very heart of our enemies, despite at times being mocked by some within our support, yet, not for glory, egotism, or self serving needs they continue to strike at the very heart of the enemies of our club.

You misunderstand what I'm saying, I think!

I do not have a problem with the VB having a certain membership policy in fact I understand why they have it. What I am saying is that any fans representative on the club board should have broad based support from all sections of fans as possible.

Sign me up :)

Thankyou Vanguard Bears

i wouldnt know if it is the place for me until i had a look about the site. Id imagine i probably know a guy or two from my way, but i tend not to talk about my internetting a lot lol.

I understand the vouching system and why its there. Just me being a hermit does not help with being vouched for :lol:

To me vb is just like FF used to be when it was populated by rangers fans circa 2000 ish.

I used to love the gubs that was the week that was

Now what happens on ff, he posts and gets slaughtered.

If he produced twtwtw on vb he would get plaudits.

You misunderstand what I'm saying, I think!

I do not have a problem with the VB having a certain membership policy in fact I understand why they have it. What I am saying is that any fans representative on the club board should have broad based support from all sections of fans as possible.

Which kind of rules out the RST as well.

To me vb is just like FF used to be when it was populated by rangers fans circa 2000 ish.

I used to love the gubs that was the week that was

Now what happens on ff, he posts and gets slaughtered.

If he produced twtwtw on vb he would get plaudits.

Truly shocking Host.

An inspirational and insightful writer's thoughts and words being truly wasted.