RangersChat Opinions

The reason you'd throw my name out offhand is..?

William asked me about the show, I said I'd never done it and don't listen to it. There ya go.

Agenda agenda agenda agenda 555 555 555 555 555 555

Doesn't really answer my question, but if you want to use straw-man argument because your case is so weak, then so be it.

Of course it means that IF you are telling the truth, then the person(s) who pointed the finger at you and Pamela are lying. And you don't have any 'issue' with Rangerschat, do you???

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't really answer my question, but if you want to use straw-man argument because your case is so weak, then so be it.

Of course it means that IF you are telling the truth, then the person(s) who pointed the finger at you and Pamela are lying. And you don't have any 'issue' with Rangerschat, do you???

You guys stopped copying and pasting our posts without attribution so yeah, problem solved.

Firstly, I never listened 'live', and the archive button isn't working on the site at the moment, so hopefully it's sorted so I can have a listen. Ooh, it is now. Apologies.

Secondly, there's no such thing as bad publicity, so if someone has phoned in to make personal attacks, then a) it's not going to gain any agreement, and b) it's only going to strengthen the resolve of the man in charge (i.e Tommy).

Thirdly, I've heard a lot of stinging verbals aimed at Tommy, but the thing is, he's dug his heels in, the show's not going anywhere, so my advice to people who don't like what they hear, just don't listen.

Fourthly, there are no alternatives. We have Snyde and the Beeb. Hardly stalwarts of impartiality, and so why a Bear goes onto a Bear show and attack it, well, I have no idea.

Fifth, we as Rangers supporters know the shite that's been flung at as from all areas of life. Can we not have that one wee hour (or two) for chilling and just discussing our team without resorting to cheap fucking phone calls? It's akin to the saddo that is Tommy the taxi driver.

Sixth, the show will probably gain even more listeners now, so maybe a few facepalms handed out for the caller.

Seventh, there is no seventh from me. But it makes my list look lengthier.

Who was silent? I answered your question with an honest answer.

All I'm not saying is the names of whom I spoke to prior to tonight. Something I've now said 3 times.

You can ask all you like but I'm not naming someone without their consent.

A mutual friend already told me who it is that spoke to you so I am under no illusion as well as the mutual friend you asked about us.

For the record, Tommy is a fledgling Rangers Fan. He has never made anyone believe he was a Rangers Fan from the beginning, but it makes him a damn sight better person than you because he continued to give us a platform even after the ex-host left. He picked up the pieces and you come on, not even after listening to the shows to deride the guy WE asked to keep the site and show running for US to use.

As I pointed out, there are a lot of sites with a donate button which is there SHOULD listeners like to help with running costs.

We have rectified certain past wrongs and done what needs to be done to give Rangers Fans a decent platform to work on.

Also if you like the shows then you should of had the intelligence to realise that this was a golden opportunity for you to shine. The only people who get enjoyment from bitterness is Timothy's. It is not meant to be the Rangers way.

You have disappointed me, but you have disappointed yourself more cause this will be forgotten and we will still carry on.

To everyone else, stop abusing the lad. He is clearly naive for a 21 year old. I actually feel sorry for the lad. The people who did this to him and made him the pawn for abuse are the ones who should be ashamed of themselves!

Your blogs were good, I don't know how much credibility they will hold now which is unfortunate.

You guys stopped copying and pasting our posts without attribution so yeah, problem solved.

I believe that was sorted out, and the necessary apologies made, because of genuine mistakes. However, if you still want to bear a grudge, that is up to you. LoyalWilliam should be pleased to note that you've denied loading his gun for him, even if it was with blanks. :lol:

Seems to be a lot of accusations flying around and who knows what to believe in this mess.

I've praised Williams blogs and also RangersChat in recent times so what I will say is that I would not have conducted myself in that way had it been me calling in. In fact, had I heard these rumours that William has heard I would have simply refused to go on the show rather than get involved in a pointless argument. I guess we now know why William has a blog. Obviously likes the attention. Disappointing.

ps, What does it matter if the American host is a Rangers fan or not? I really don't get why that question was asked. Do non-Scots (like myself) have to justify our support for Rangers before William gives us the nod? Madness.

I believe that was sorted out, and the necessary apologies made, because of genuine mistakes. However, if you still want to bear a grudge, that is up to you. LoyalWilliam should be pleased to note that you've denied loading his gun for him, even if it was with blanks. :lol:

It was, which I why all I told Will is here that I don't go on it and don't listen to it. So be pleased, sir, and go find another tree to bark up. :7325:

Firstly, I never listened 'live', and the archive button isn't working on the site at the moment, so hopefully it's sorted so I can have a listen. Ooh, it is now. Apologies.

Secondly, there's no such thing as bad publicity, so if someone has phoned in to make personal attacks, then a) it's not going to gain any agreement, and b) it's only going to strengthen the resolve of the man in charge (i.e Tommy).

Thirdly, I've heard a lot of stinging verbals aimed at Tommy, but the thing is, he's dug his heels in, the show's not going anywhere, so my advice to people who don't like what they hear, just don't listen.

Fourthly, there are no alternatives. We have Snyde and the Beeb. Hardly stalwarts of impartiality, and so why a Bear goes onto a Bear show and attack it, well, I have no idea.

Fifth, we as Rangers supporters know the shite that's been flung at as from all areas of life. Can we not have that one wee hour (or two) for chilling and just discussing our team without resorting to cheap fucking phone calls? It's akin to the saddo that is Tommy the taxi driver.

Sixth, the show will probably gain even more listeners now, so maybe a few facepalms handed out for the caller.

Seventh, there is no seventh from me. But it makes my list look lengthier.

eighth. Well said i deleted my 10 pager when i read this.

i cant get enough of Rangers chat and for that matter Shanes CRO Pod. the sites are top class

the show attracted big names on skype tnight and was a pleasure talkin to them all

the show will always grow because BT said

ITS GOOD TO TALK

It was, which I why all I told Will is here that I don't go on it and don't listen to it. So be pleased, sir, and go find another tree to bark up. :7325:

I still don't see any reason why I should believe you out of hand, as it has already been confirmed by another poster. Still, each to their own. And for your info - I don't bark ..... :lol:

Nonsense, LW was given plenty time to get with the script but continued his shite. I think they went very easy on him

For the record, I'm not defending the guy who phoned in , i just feel that the whole issue could have been handled better with less aggression shown.

They could just have cut him off and that was that.

I dunno. I didn't hear this crap tonight so whatever. I've clearly got enough agendas to keep up with without manufacturing anymore. The post issue with RC was sorted, all the beef I had. Hope it's a good show now but really don't have time in the day to consume everything Rangers on the internet and maintain something resembling a personal life. Plus, I've got loads of t-shirts to make and secret dossiers for the RST to write, not to mention scrubbing podcasts from the machines of a few thousand listeners without their knowledge. There's simply not enough hours in the day. :ph34r:

Who was this mutual friend here then?

Bit hypocritical of you asking someone to 'name names' when you're not prepared to do so yourself. Did you ask Shane to log in and give you a hand defending your behaviour? Just curious :D

eighth. Well said i deleted my 10 pager wheb reAd this.

i cant get enoughbof Rangers chat and for that matter Shanes CRO Pod. the sites are top class

the show attracted big nzmes on skype tnight and was a pleasure talkin to them all

the show will always grow because BT said

ITS GOOD TO TALK

I'm the same, Dunny. I listen to Rangers Chat (since day 1), and never miss any of the usual podcasts (CRO, WATP, Heart and Hand).

All different, but share the common theme of who we love and support.

Maybe these people should focus their energies on non bear-related forums/blogs/articles etc,.

I still don't see any reason why I should believe you out of hand, as it has already been confirmed by another poster. Still, each to their own. And for your info - I don't bark ..... :lol:

Well I'm glad that poster has access to my email and/or social media accounts. I won't be scrolling back through to sort that one out, but I'd kindly suggest you take me at my word cause I'm quite the straight shooter as both my RM avi and moustache can attest to.

Bit hypocritical of you asking someone to 'name names' when you're not prepared to do so yourself. Did you ask Shane to log in and give you a hand defending your behaviour? Just curious :D

I saw you tossing my name out. I'm more than capable of handling myself, cheers.

Well I'm glad that poster has access to my email and/or social media accounts. I won't be scrolling back through to sort that one out, but I'd kindly suggest you take me at my word cause I'm quite the straight shooter as both my RM avi and moustache can attest to.

Suggestion noted. I'll let you know when I get round to it.

I can't stand the heat so I need the big bossman to help me out

Given your embarrassingly provocative nature and undying need for attention regardless of whether its you vs however many I find that difficult to believe.

Why did you still decide to go on? That's what I don't get. If you heard bad things about RangersChat just refuse the request to go on the show. Simples. But no, you still had to go on all guns blazing and you did yourself no favours.