Sheffield Wednesday match all ticket

They were going to sell tickets on the day according to their Twitter but the cops have put a stop to that :wanker:

The Owls’ only pre-season fixture on home soil this summer, against Rangers next Wednesday, 24 July (8.00pm) has been designated all ticket on the advice of South Yorkshire Police.

Supporters should note that there will be no tickets available to purchase on the day of the game.

Tickets are available now to supporters on the SWFC database (prior to June 2013) to purchase on the Kop or in the South Stand or Grandstand and are priced at £15 for adults and £5 concessions.

Tickets can be purchased in person at the Ticket Office, online by

CLICKING HERE or by telephone on 0871 900 1867 (£2 booking fee per ticket).

what absolute mongos, instead of putting us in the stands they are instead going to have a half empty stadium and loads of drunk bears outside looking for somewhere to watch it. that police force are really quite laughable

Ridiculous.my sister who is 62,her husband who is 66 and their 5 y.o. grandson tried to buy tickets today and were refused as they had not been members of swfc for TWO YEARS!!!!....the ridiculous thing is they live in a sheffield postcode area, and were still refused.

Ridiculous.my sister who is 62,her husband who is 66 and their 5 y.o. grandson tried to buy tickets today and were refused as they had not been members of swfc for TWO YEARS!!!!....the ridiculous thing is they live in a sheffield postcode area, and were still refused.

just goes to show how stupid they really are

We should of just boycotted this freindly...what a shambles

as a massive wednesday fan who supports rangers too I can only say I'm embarrassed by this.

a lot of wednesday fans aren't bothering with this game because of how thick the SYP are, manderic will be screwing, he's missing out on a small fortune.

can't believe it. we'll have an empty stadium with thousands of bears outside, fooking stupid.

Is there anything to stop bears like myself using my Yorkshire postcode and buying tickets for the north stand - reckon we could get a good couple of hundred in there that way.

Yeah. The entire north stand has been artificially marked as "sold out" on the website.

's bloody stupid. Bears are going to be pissed off cos they are missing the match, and SYP are going to be pissed off, because instead of having us in one nice easy to police place, we'll be spread across half the city.

This one hasn't been thought through.

No-one but the SYP are to blame for this; very disappointing for both sets of fans.

Had a look on the owlstalk forum and it seems to be very welcoming to playing us.

Perhaps the SYP if in a state of paranoia, should have observed the outstanding behaviour of bears in Bristol, and came to the conclusion that there is no need for such draconian measures.

Sheffield is also the home of Pulp; JC's a fucking genius. 'Nuff said.