Seige mentality at Ibrox

Reasonable article in the Herald by Billy Dodds

Aly's gone for mental toughness that wasn't there last season..................Daly and clark are examples

more competition for places will improve performances as well as new buys leading by example

youngsters in the team need assistance

we need a CB (duh !) or our performances will be inconsistant

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/opinion/signs-of-a-siege-mentality-at-rangers.21658825

Reasonable article in the Herald by Billy Dodds

Aly's gone for mental toughness that wasn't there last season..................Daly and clark are examples

more competition for places will improve performances as well as new buys leading by example

youngsters in the team need assistance

we need a CB (duh !) or our performances will be inconsistant

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/opinion/signs-of-a-siege-mentality-at-rangers.21658825

So BD is back in fold these days? Not bad for a non-Rangers supporter getting another pay check talking about the team he likes to tell people he doesn't support !

My fuck this little rat that sells out secrets ........more than anything else it goes to show how bad the herald is nowadays.

having listened over the years to his comments on the radio about us, I was surprised at the positive nature of the article. That's why I mentioned it.

Can't bring myself to accept Dodds as anything other than a hostile witness, seen him too many times on a panel consisting of rabid ex scum player pundit and rabid ex scum player presenter and Dodds trying to be impartial. If you are there as the token Rangers player at least refer to your ex team as us, not them, they, those.

When consolidating his position at BBC Scotland 3-4 years past, Billy penned an article in the Sunday Herald declaring, "I can no longer consider myself a Rangers supporter". Dodds based this conclusion on his last season at Ibrox. Really, it was an announcement of repositioning to secure continued employment by BBC Scotland. Billy was shouting, 'I am cleansed'.