Congratulations

Wednesday fan here, just wanted to say how immense the rangers support was at Hillsborough tonight, i was obviously expecting good support but it was honestly outstanding, no doubt the best support i have seen at Hillsborough ever.

Thanks for the good show, good luck next season

I'm glad the OP had a good night and by reports so did the rest of the owls. Not sure what you were expecting, and I'm sure reports from our media and neighbors might have gave you the impression that we are all about trouble.

we are all about the rangers, we are glad to come to any city in numbers and provide a support our club and guest can be proud of and enjoy.

would be good to have you guys in Glasgow one day and I'm sure you would be as welcome as we were in Sheffield.

na I knew you are on it mate :) all of you are getting praised to fuck on owlstalk , best away support ever , one old boy said best support since the 60s , well done to you all (tu)

Thanks buddy, throats sore but well worth it, that's right up there with my best ever atmospheres.

So proud I was there, our support are fucking amazing.

Best and most loyal in the World.

Thanks buddy, throats sore but well worth it, that's right up there with my best ever atmospheres.

So proud I was there, our support are fucking amazing.

Best and most loyal in the World.

no probs , enjoy rest of the night ,& safe journey back up tomorrow