A Dinosaur rears his head.

D'Artagnan

Great blog D'Art - as always :)

It's a shame it is ruined by yet more craziness brought to the thread. These blogs are not forced on you to read. If you don't agree with what D'Artagnan has written, then the usual solution is to ignore and move on to something you do agree on.

Not really ST, the whole thing about posting a thread such as D'arts and probably most threads is solely to create debate, I am sure he welcomes a differing view point to his OP as long as it is meant to create a debate as opposed to starting a rammy.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Religious beliefs ( broad spectrum) are losing their acceptance and following do that is no basis to carry them on with the long term future of Rangers in mind / Similarily we set the standard for the future and carrying forward political or religious beliefs , based on a support for a football team is not what I want for my kid - an ability to think for them selves ( and support Rangers) rather than blind allegiance is my preference

I have no problem with what you want for your children. I suspect they will have their own ideas about this, you can trust me on that one. They may actually choose to like the unique identity of the Rangers support. It will be their choice. Good luck with your support for Rangers anyway.

I have no problem with what you want for your children. I suspect they will have their own ideas about this, you can trust me on that one. They may actually choose to like the unique identity of the Rangers support. It will be their choice. Good luck with your support for Rangers anyway.

l

Ok cheers enjoy the game today !