Deserves it's own thread....

Escobar

• 273821_100002525813406_1034868019_q.jpg
    Scott Swann I would just like to say the rangers fans were the best I have ever seen and heard in 25 years at hillsborough and I would like to thank them for a great night as me and my 10 year old were blown away. Well done gers my sons now got your shirt and a large flag on his wall against his Wednesday one. All the best for the season.
    Unlike · Reply · 80 · 17 hours ago

(tu)

Any one got a time machine we can set to last Wednesday? Quality day all round, Found myself joining in with most of the songs from the Wednesday end.

Heh, I am gonna be counting down the days till the next friendly in Sheffield :D. We can make a two-dayer of it.

Day 1, turn up, have a big pub crawl, I'll show ye round Sheffield etc...

Day 2, have another big pub crawl, meet and greet with the Owls fans, go to the match, have another pub crawl afterwards.

Sounds good to me :D, the atmosphere will be great, the Owls will be glad to have us back :D.

Heh, I am gonna be counting down the days till the next friendly in Sheffield :D. We can make a two-dayer of it.

Day 1, turn up, have a big pub crawl, I'll show ye round Sheffield etc...

Day 2, have another big pub crawl, meet and greet with the Owls fans, go to the match, have another pub crawl afterwards.

Sounds good to me :D, the atmosphere will be great, the Owls will be glad to have us back :D.

That all sounds good mate (tu) . It was a quality day mate and I had been waiting for Rangers to visit Hillsborough for ages, they have been my Scottish team since the early 90's. This forum has served me well the past few yrs as well..... I mean ive been lurking but pissing me sen at threads on this forum since the days of Gogzy and his kitchen , Roul Moat thread, and recently that bell piece on Facebook thread :lol:

• 3 months later...