Scotland or Ireland's? Shame

Ooops fat fingers there. As I was trying to say, not sure if this has been posted before or not. If you go onto youtbue and search celtic emirates soldiers then you will see the most vile james hunts in the world. It could be seen as a waste of 2 mins of your life watching this scum but this video needs shown to all the country and our wonderful journalists who somehow doubt that these morons would have sang songs about Lee Rigby.

The videos pretty old now? Must be 3 years ago? They were screaming murdering bastards etc?

aye mate, thats the one. I knew it was maybe 3 or 4 years ago but had never had the misfortune of seeing it before. Anyone defending these 'allegatios' of these songs last week need only watch this to emphasise what these mutants are capable of doing.

sorry mate, new to this forum.......take it this post is misplaced? Apologies if it offends. Lesson learned.

Not good enough, mate!

You realize the fucking palpitations you're giving some members?

The 'Bears Den Only Anonymous' meeting 7pm sharp, right!

;)

Welcome to the forum!

Not good enough, mate!

You realize the fucking palpitations you're giving some members?

The 'Bears Den Only Anonymous' meeting 7pm sharp, right!

;)

Welcome to the forum!See you at 7 sharp tonight, I will be ready for a doing. Again, apologies my bad and lesson learned.