Andrew Dickson - important issues

D'Artagnan

You have come into our domain and aired views of others. You may not have said you speak for them but you are making their point be heard in a debate they have no part in - so you speak for them.

If by broadening my horizons, you mean going to FF, then please have a little more respect. That forum is full of self love and brown nosers - I'd rather watch River City with the wife.

I'm expressing my own views. If other people agree then fine. That doesn't mean I'm under orders or doing it on behalf of someone else.

There are plenty of forums and social media where many differing views are expressed.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on, that fury is deco a sweetie wife, you should hear the laughter from him on CRO podcasts.

Still hanging on my every word? I'll give you a shoutout tonight to give you a wee thrill.

"This year is a different year. He has had a pre-season and he has been able to sign players.

'Ally has got to win the league - and got to win a cup. That's the stark reality of life.

'Ally is a fantastic guy. He is brilliant with the players, fans and media.

'But first and foremost, a manager has to win matches and has to win competitions.

'He knows he has to win the league and, in my opinion, has to win a cup as well. If he doesn't do that, he has a problem."

Is this it ? Was there more than this as i dont believe the above could be classed as goading or give Ally a reason to go tonto ?

Please tell me there is more.

Others have questioned also the veracity of your twistings, I shall leave you to your posting gymnastics.

Aye. Your chums. Plenty have also questioned your propaganda, they are just not quite as persistent.

I'm expressing my own views. If other people agree then fine. That doesn't mean I'm under orders or doing it on behalf of someone else.

There are plenty of forums and social media where many differing views are expressed.

You are mashing conversations here. I have never implied that you are a puppet, I will leave that to those who feel that way. I am merely stating that what you said earlier, implies that you are bringing other views into this debate.

I am an avid follower of Rangers on Twitter, but from what I have been reading, I am still to find many of the Bears having your viewpoint.

Aye. Your chums. Plenty have also questioned your propaganda, they are just not quite as persistent.

No Frankie likes my "propaganda" must be since it was proved to be correct, you on the other hand said Charles was history never to return, no blazer for you then. :000000082:

You are mashing conversations here. I have never implied that you are a puppet, I will leave that to those who feel that way. I am merely stating that what you said earlier, implies that you are bringing other views into this debate.

I am an avid follower of Rangers on Twitter, but from what I have been reading, I am still to find many of the Bears having your viewpoint.

There are plenty I can assure you. Apologies if you weren't implying what others are.

Perhaps more info will come out to allow people to make more informed decisions. It's impossible for our fans at the moment and a civil war never does anyone any good.

No Frankie likes my "propaganda" must be since it was proved to be correct, you on the other hand said Charles was history never to return, no blazer for you then. :000000082:

When did I say that? Plenty on here obsessed with blazers. I'm not one of them.

There are plenty I can assure you. Apologies if you weren't implying what others are.

Perhaps more info will come out to allow people to make more informed decisions. It's impossible for our fans at the moment and a civil war never does anyone any good.

Apology accepted but was not required.

The civil war is not good but when the senior ranks are at each others throats in front of the media, fans will start making calculated guesses as to why. Let's hope the media department are in today, creating a brief that explains all and answers the questions, for tomorrow.

Apology accepted but was not required.

The civil war is not good but when the senior ranks are at each others throats in front of the media, fans will start making calculated guesses as to why. Let's hope the media department are in today, creating a brief that explains all and answers the questions, for tomorrow.

They are in an impossible position too. I very much doubt they'll be able to inform us of anything bar the mechanics of what happens with the EGM.