Our Budget for Players

urquhart

Hearing wee rumours that we will not go over a budget of 5 million including salaries. We already have our biggest signing of the season with darchville and that SDM sees Thomson as one of our signings for next season.

Very very sad fans full of ambition while the man who runs our club has given up a long time ago.

I truly hope that's just a rumour nothing more. Other rumours suggest it is more like £10M.

We can't go crazy with spending but we can't just rely on cheapies or this club will slide even further

I truly hope that's just a rumour nothing more. Other rumours suggest it is more like £10M.

We can't go crazy with spending but we can't just rely on cheapies or this club will slide even further

As I said in another thread the team who comfortably spends the most in the last 15 years will nearly in all cases win the league.

The problem here is now this gaurantees more champions league money.

The reality is Murray is never going to be allowed to spend the banks money again, and he sure as tomorrow follows today, will never spend his own.

As a result Celtic are near to gauranteed the league every year while Murray remains, if you are happy with that then this decline will make the 80's look like a short blip.

As I said in another thread the team who comfortably spends the most in the last 15 years will nearly in all cases win the league.

The problem here is now this gaurantees more champions league money.

The reality is Murray is never going to be allowed to spend the banks money again, and he sure as tomorrow follows today, will never spend his own.

As a result Celtic are near to gauranteed the league every year while Murray remains, if you are happy with that then this decline will make the 80's look like a short blip.

this decline is already 7 years and counting. Two last day blips shadow the true picture. We should be staring down the barrel of NIAR for them.

this decline is already 7 years and counting. Two last day blips shadow the true picture. We should be staring down the barrel of NIAR for them.

Another problem is good players won't come to us as they see no ambition but Celtic are more attractive as they are showing bags full of ambition.

Time to agree with Fish,Murray has to go and get someone who shares the supporters desire for the club to move forward.

The rumour of £5million, other folk say that too?

I just thought 4-5million seemed right considering Murray has said we'll only spend what we have.

got to strengthen now.

if we dont then things will go south pretty quick and we can be looking at years of slide. if we stop the rot this season things will turn in a good direction. we need a budget to match this IMO.

The only money i see being spent is on McCOOlluch...i feel it's almost certain we'll miss out on Naismith and there doesn't seem to be anything concrete on anyone decent.

He'll probab;y go for people like Robson of D.UTD,Clarkson of MWELL,Fletcher of HIBS all for 3 bags of Quavers and a can of Diet Irn Bru