Drew Roberton who's this roaster?

1st_Jan_1994

This isnt about McCoist. Why do you always bring Ally into it? Im sure all posters are aware of your love for green and hatred for McCoist at this point.

This isnt about McCoist v Green this is about the future of the club

it all amounts to the same thing you are opposing. People making money from our club.

CG(omitting the mhedia stuff) did a lot for the club. Ally was the publicity face for the fans to keep us from walking(as many were threatening to do).

I have been Pro Ally and Pro Green. I am still both. I want Ally to succeed(it gets difficult at times albeit), but I still believe in Green's abilities too. I don't pick any sides. I am open to all areas of debate Except having PM back in the club. I do not believe a word he says and if you think he is in it for the love of Rangers and what is best then you too are sorely mistaken on that front. He, too wants to make money. It is the whole point to this business.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew Roberton replaced John McMillan as general secretary of the Rangers Supporters Association, the oldest of all the fans groups.

He does not claim, in the same way as his predecessor, to speak for all Rangers fans.

The press want quotes from Rangers people to put in their papers to add to whatever rubbish they are writing about that day. Do they go out onto the street and just ask the first Rangers fan they meet, or do they contact the fans groups and ask a couple of questions to their press spokesman?

It is the papers who always put it across as "fans chief" or "fans supremo" or such nonsense, never the spokesman.

I really do wish the fans who come on here and have a go at the guys who are trying to make sure our fans have a voice both within the club and in general would stop all this nonsense about "they dont speak for me". It adds nothing to the debate. Give us your view if it differs from the one the spokesman has given. That is your right. But stop claiming that the fans spokesmen are trying to speak for you, as not one of them ever has claimed such a thing.

And that goes for the spokesmen at the Assembly, Trust and the other groups that have been quoted in the past.

the last time the rsa said anything of any relevance was probably 20 years ago tb

A common theme that's appearing is that all the fans with money who want to run the club expect Green to walkaway with nothing despite him getting the investors in the first and owning his own shares.

I'm sure they would do likewise with their own businesses.

no one expects Green to walk away with nothing. If he sells shares at 40P that he bought for 1P..........then he's made money