Firstrow Blocked

harry3

For anyone using google chrome install adblocker, barely any of the streaming sites ads make it through it, especially the installer ones.

https://chrome.googl...chrome-ntp-icon

Is it ilivid by any chance? can mind ma dad having trouble with it on his own pc.

Edit - this is the difference on the firstrow stream with that adblock without me changing any settings just installing it, most of the sites are unusable without it.

adblockdiff.png

Seriously, get XBMC hooked up onto your PC, or even better, get a £30 raspberry pi and attach it to your tele.

You can then set it up to stream all sports, all films and do a shed load of other amazing stuff.

Its not difficult, at all.

I use xbmc on my htpc, for all my media but how do i stream the fitbaw on it?

For anyone using google chrome install adblocker, barely any of the streaming sites ads make it through it, especially the installer ones.

https://chrome.googl...chrome-ntp-icon

Is it ilivid by any chance? can mind ma dad having trouble with it on his own pc.

Edit - this is the difference on the firstrow stream with that adblock without me changing any settings just installing it, most of the sites are unusable without it.

adblockdiff.png

Great tip mate. Will download Chrome after the game. I don't want to disturb my stream while the game is on.