who to believe

bigbluesea

I think I know who to believe in, then something else comes along or someone crawls out of the woodwork and makes me think twice.

Truth is, not one of us really knows what’s going on, we do not know who to believe or who to trust.

There are no Rangers Men anymore, I despair of this, I remember when this term was a badge of honour, now it seems to be a term of derision. how can this have happened.

The old ways have gone, our traditions and honour have disappeared along with our credibility, will it ever return? I truly hope so.

My club is in turmoil, unfortunately only time will tell us who was in it for the good of the club and who was in it for the pay off.

All i can do untill then is support my club

They are all fucking crooks...Having Murray & Dingwall n co take us over is certainly not going to make things right! How on earth fans are clambering for these chancers to take control il never know...We need to right people in....Why go down the snidey route again?

Traditions are long gone...We have to many in our ranks that want to break away from tradition and those that are scared to speak up for tradition.

The Rangers tradition, the dignity and the friendships forged through adversity will always remain at our level, the true supporters

The lack of the above I am afraid is aimed at our custodians, those who should love and cherish our great institution, they are the ones who must answer to us one day

Struth

Symon

Waddell

Wallace

How sad they must be

Go with your instinct, but don't believe that being Scottish Rangers Men means they are better people. We are a gravytrain for many people who don't want to lose it, they are all looking after themselves.

Wait for all the facts from accounts etc and remember there is a hostile takeover underway with lots of black propaganda.

Go with your instinct, but don't believe that being Scottish Rangers Men means they are better people. We are a gravytrain for many people who don't want to lose it, they are all looking after themselves.

Wait for all the facts from accounts etc and remember there is a hostile takeover underway with lots of black propaganda.

but maybe scottish Rangers men who live locally, have local businesses and can be held a lot more accountable than some nameless investors who are already rich from the graveytrain would be a much better bet!

but maybe scottish Rangers men who live locally, have local businesses and can be held a lot more accountable than some nameless investors who are already rich from the graveytrain would be a much better bet!

What like Craig Whyte? Not a hair on his head marked, he should be in casualty every other night but as usual too apathetic.

Rangers will not have supporter rule, due to the divisions. So we need a leader. Someone who can contain the directors and give them a sense of a footballing business - not a money tree.

The current board have proven to me that they cannot run a bath, so are non-starters. McColl and MM are non-starters also, as they have no investment capital. In fact, I don't see any 'Rangers men' coming to our aid - so it is time for venture capitalists to step in.

It is my belief that a venture capitalist company will see potential in Rangers, even if they have to pay the rewards that CG is after. In fact, yesterdays share purchase may well be the first step. With a good VC, we could see a five year plan in which a board is employed by Rangers and earns a going rate salary. The aim would be to maximise potential income, allowing a sale for profit after the term. Rangers could win with that approach.

Some may ask why no VC when Murray wanted to sell, or even when we hit the skids? Rangers, the business, was a danger at that time. Charles Green et all have done the ground work and got the club into a business that can be worked on. The time is right for a VC move.