*** RM Erskine Veterans' Ibrox Day Out - Mission Accomplished

govanblue

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an email from Erskine Glasgow home today...

"...I have attached photos as requested of the donated picture. It hangs in our Linburn House on a wall between two residents rooms – everyone walking along the corridor passes and sees it. Perhaps next time you are in the area you could come in and have a look round the home and visit with our residents."

- and an email from Erskine's Deputy Head of Fundraising...

"Just a quick note from me to thank you again for the wonderful experience you and your colleagues have given our Veterans. I hear that they thoroughly enjoyed themselves at Ibrox and we just can’t thank you all enough.

I would like to send you a proper acknowledgement that you can show to the other members of Rangers Media, but I’m not sure what address to write to. Could you let me know please?

And I hope you will take up [Erskine Glasgow's] offer to visit the Erskine Glasgow Home. We love to show Erskine off to our supporters – after all, it’s thanks to people like you that we are able to care for our Veterans the way we do. Fingers crossed that you can manage a visit. We’d be delighted to welcome you."

Founding_Erskine_zpse6b1fd1d.jpg

Founding_Erskine_2_zps68748d24.jpg