New Blog: The Good, The Bad and The Petty

LoyalWilliam91

After what happened last year with Whyte the shite, I can't blame fans for keeping a close eye on the boardroom wrestling matches. I'm getting a bit fed up of it all now, and just wish that M&M would fuck off & never show their faces again, unless they're willing to invest in the club. Apart from that I agree with most of what you said. Cheers...

After what happened last year with Whyte the shite, I can't blame fans for keeping a close eye on the boardroom wrestling matches. I'm getting a bit fed up of it all now, and just wish that M&M would fuck off & never show their faces again, unless they're willing to invest in the club. Apart from that I agree with most of what you said. Cheers...

Thank you, mate.

Like I said, I do understand to an extent why some fans keep on top of boardroom matters. But some either take it too far and let it warp their wee lives or end up slating fellow Bears... Something I'll never condone.