5 Way Agreement.

North Rd

The fighting fund was supposed to be independent from the club, but it's clear now that the club hold a deciding influence over the fund. The club would rather we all moved on and let it drop, so the fund remains mostly unused. The supporters who contributed to the fund and want the corrupt SFA and SPL fought over this are being denied their day in court.

Just my point of view.

personally, I think we were always going to be denied it, RFFF or not. A cynic might think it was done deliberately to keep the initial share price lower and allow those( or at least some of them) who got their shares at a discounted rate to make a bigger profit when 'the champions league music blares around Ibrox once again' and it's time to sell up.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people in charge of the fighting fund must take this on now. The money is there, the money was raised for this, I contributed to this fund and want them to spend every last penny fighting the sfa and spl. The club had no choice but to sign, if we did not the would have banned us. now the fighting fund have the resources to fight this, they should state that they are fighting this by media conference and then ask fans to donate more money to fight it. Let them know, we will appeal any decision and will not let it go until we get justice. If the RFFF refuse to fight this, then the people who run it need removed and replaced with people with fire in their bellies. This document shows scottish football for what it is, why are we the fans , who keep the sfa not allowed this privileged information? Why the secret? Contacted the rebel and the sun about the document being online, LETS SEE IF ANY THEM HAVE THE BALLS TO RUN IT TOMORROW, First 5 pages and back 4 pages, then I might have a bit of respect for their paper, but then again the rebel will not touch it, Lawell will not allow them too. Keep strong and keep taking the fight to these cunts.

The people in charge of the fighting fund must take this on now. The money is there, the money was raised for this, I contributed to this fund and want them to spend every last penny fighting the sfa and spl. The club had no choice but to sign, if we did not the would have banned us. now the fighting fund have the resources to fight this, they should state that they are fighting this by media conference and then ask fans to donate more money to fight it. Let them know, we will appeal any decision and will not let it go until we get justice. If the RFFF refuse to fight this, then the people who run it need removed and replaced with people with fire in their bellies. This document shows scottish football for what it is, why are we the fans , who keep the sfa not allowed this privileged information? Why the secret? Contacted the rebel and the sun about the document being online, LETS SEE IF ANY THEM HAVE THE BALLS TO RUN IT TOMORROW, First 5 pages and back 4 pages, then I might have a bit of respect for their paper, but then again the rebel will not touch it, Lawell will not allow them too. Keep strong and keep taking the fight to these cunts.

The club did have a choice, for whatever reason they chose the wrong one.

The choice to raise a dispute under Scottish Law or at the court of arbitration for Sport as laid out in para 16.2

And who would fund that? No income - we are a football team and needed to play games to earn money.

I think retrospective action is the only way we could consider.

The biggest joke was that the sfa were our route to appeal title stripping should we have lost lns yet those fuckers were part of the 5 way agreement.

What choice? No league no income certainly no players... we were blackmailed as there would have been no team to support.

As others have pointed out any contract/agreement signed under duress is or would be voided by any court, you use the emotive word blackmail, blackmail is a criminal offence.

And who would fund that? No income - we are a football team and needed to play games to earn money.

I think retrospective action is the only way we could consider.

The biggest joke was that the sfa were our route to appeal title stripping should we have lost lns yet those fuckers were part of the 5 way agreement.

The same people who funded the signings of Templeton, Sandaza, Kyle, Cribari, Faure & Argyriou? If we had won it would have made us several million pounds (immediately covering any legal costs if they weren't awarded to us after we won)

The papers did report on a earlier draft version of the five party agreement (which included title stripping). The SFAs spokesperson said they would issue a statement within 48hrs regarding the allegations but we are still waiting for it. For some reason the papers never followed the story after that, i wonder why?

rankbadin, the club had to agree or we would have ended up in admin again, We as a club could not can not afford to fight this but the fans have the money in a trust which should be used to hire the finest barrister in Scotland

But we could afford to roll over and give away several million pounds?

But we could afford to roll over and give away several million pounds?

I suspect that the truth is if we hadn't waived the £2.3m the SPL would not have had enough money to meet their commitments to the clubs. It's a bit odd that even though they had an extra £2.3m to spread around they could only then pay a proportion of what was due to each club on the date payments were due. Basically they were probably trading while insolvent. It would be interesting to know if any club was actually paid all of the money due to them on the date due while others were put in financial peril by having to wait for half of their money.

rankbadin, the club had to agree or we would have ended up in admin again, We as a club could not can not afford to fight this but the fans have the money in a trust which should be used to hire the finest barrister in Scotland

The real truth is that the club had the whole of Scottish football by the short and curlies but failed to use the advantage, many people have said that an interdict in favour of the club even the threat of one would have seen the SFA/SPL fold, not one of Charles's most glorious episodes and now very much academic as there appears no relish from any quarter to mount a challenge to this injustice the RFFF are conspicuous by their silence.

The £2.3 million would have went to oldco and the creditors. If we had not got a licence the company which runs the club would have went bust. We all know our club was raped while these idiots stood by since the taxman told them in September. Now is the time for the fighting fund to be used, I would drag these cunts through every court in the land. Yes they needed us for the last year of the sky deal but to be railroaded into this new sky deal without a vote( considering we get the highest viewing figures is a joke). And to enter a deal with sky which is a secret like the five way agreement is a disgrace. As long as our fans are divided, our enemy's will beat us. If enough fans want this challenged then they should let the fighting fund know. I donated and would gladly donate again and again, if it meant we got justice.

I suspect that the truth is if we hadn't waived the £2.3m the SPL would not have had enough money to meet their commitments to the clubs. It's a bit odd that even though they had an extra £2.3m to spread around they could only then pay a proportion of what was due to each club on the date payments were due. Basically they were probably trading while insolvent. It would be interesting to know if any club was actually paid all of the money due to them on the date due while others were put in financial peril by having to wait for half of their money.

I think you might be right, without Rangers prize money they would of been struggling to meet their financial obligations without us in the league. Once the SPL voted not to transfer our share between companies why were they so heavily involved in our discussions with the SFA regarding our membership transfer. What had it to do with them?

The £2.3 million would have went to oldco and the creditors. If we had not got a licence the company which runs the club would have went bust. We all know our club was raped while these idiots stood by since the taxman told them in September. Now is the time for the fighting fund to be used, I would drag these cunts through every court in the land. Yes they needed us for the last year of the sky deal but to be railroaded into this new sky deal without a vote( considering we get the highest viewing figures is a joke). And to enter a deal with sky which is a secret like the five way agreement is a disgrace. As long as our fans are divided, our enemy's will beat us. If enough fans want this challenged then they should let the fighting fund know. I donated and would gladly donate again and again, if it meant we got justice.

Any money due to the oldco from the Spl had to be payed to the Newco. It was in the agreement between the Administrators and the Newco and has been confirmed by BDO.

No it wouldn't have. It woupd have went to the newco. It was sold as part of the original purchase. So when you take that and withheld transfer fees your looking at roughly 3m given away by green which was then claimed to have been stolen and done under duress

Despite the 5 way agreement published earlier, the SPFL are considering transferring the 250k fine from oldco to newco.

Perhaps with all of the coming and going I've missed something, but when did they announce this? If they were to go down that route I believe they would be nullifying the 5-way agreement opening up a legal can of worms for themselves in the process regarding the 2.3m plus any other sums that have been withheld. It would possibly also raise problems for them regarding the removal of the club from the SPL and the financial losses incurred by it.

Perhaps with all of the coming and going I've missed something, but when did they announce this? If they were to go down that route I believe they would be nullifying the 5-way agreement opening up a legal can of worms for themselves in the process regarding the 2.3m plus any other sums that have been withheld. It would possibly also raise problems for them regarding the removal of the club from the SPL and the financial losses incurred by it.

dont know how much you can make of this statement mate, it came today from CF