Paul Murray/Ronnie Esplin

bawsburst

btw the way try reading the post, stop and think about it, and not your clouded stance. Humour is a great way to get points over unless you aree dull as fuck and struggle to look as to why something is written in a certain way............

Break it down for you

Mini to make an announcement............yeah not for the first time eh?

mini/dingwall...dingwall has only ever really went with mini...fact, dingwall disruptive towards other people who looked at the club.

Mini always been lacking money..........dingwall has track record making money out of the fans through various avenues , so many people said they bought a fanzine last weekend that turned out to be 6 months old..................now put them all together.

Some people lack a thought process ............now why don't you come clean and tell us what you're all about.

What really annoys me about you is that you seem to want to turn every thread into a Dingwall slagfest. Are you incapable of discussing anything without bringing him into the equation?

As for me, I make no excuse for the fact that I want to see the money-men out and the Rangers men in. In fact, I would just love it if the whole old board (minus SDM) were to return tomorrow.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I asked about an hour ago whether the current board backers were comfortable with the fact that Mather told the Herald a few days ago that security had been brought 'in house' when in fact it appears to have been contracted out to a company owned by Green and Stockbridge. So far no-one has responded.

To be fair mate, I think the company is wholly owned by the Club, CG and BS are the 2 Directors of that company though I`m not sure what remuneration they receive.

Here is the list of Directorships they hold: http://m.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/mobile/news/detail.html?announcementId=11557259

Possibly, although a statement from the McColl camp was almost inevitable because the club's last statement about the requisition situation appeared to be quite misleading and it's not the first time they've released a misleading statement by a long shot.

How can you say that the board lied, it could be that mccoll and co sw the boards statement and misjudged this response that the board issued in their statement and therefor they have tried to save face.

I don't know and would suggest you're in the same boat.

It is odd as they say on Gernet we dont want this to turn into a slagging match like on Rangers Media, yet they come over here and do it themselves.

On Gersnet it's frowned upon to slag off other forums or RFC fan groups and personal abuse between posters isn't allowed, but what I presume you're referring to me doing on here is simply winding-up Ed.

Its weird, folk cant have a neutral opinion of PM because they dont have proof of him doing good work for the club. How can people have such a negative opinion of him when there is as little proof of things he did that harmed our Club? Not a go at you KK personally, I read 5 pages and jumped to last page cos it was full of shite. Going back to work

Peoples minds were made up about PM after TBK carry on they promised so much and delivered nothing, As I said in a post earlier... Paul spoke a good game but was then let down by the money men in his group.. That left him looking silly IMO and a lot of peoples opinions have grown from there...As I said I am willing to give him a chance on the board. As I have never seen anything that said he done good or bad for the club.. It was all peoples opinions and very little facts

Good to see there's posters on here with high post counts who are actually level headed...

Am not so sure about McLelland coming back though and I'm 50/50 on Paul Murray, Blin is definitely what's needed

Who said anything about robbing?

Murray and McColl have the institutional investors onside and are going to oust the current shambles. We will return to greatness under blin and co's stewardship.

We deserve that. The fans who are shareholders will be voting and it will be ta ta old board and welcome back to Mclleland and co.

What really annoys me about you is that you seem to want to turn every thread into a Dingwall slagfest. Are you incapable of discussing anything without bringing him into the equation?

As for me, I make no excuse for the fact that I want to see the money-men out and the Rangers men in. In fact, I would just love it if the whole old board (minus SDM) were to return tomorrow.

That's an old chesnut, getting annoyed over something on a forum is a weakness,,,,,,,,,,

so blin is a Rangers man how do you know this,

murray is a Rangers man so why did he make a fool of himself last year?

MacLelland is a Rangers man, where has he been until yesterday?

McColl is a Rangers man, so out of his multi millions why did he not fork out £5.5m last year nd could have installed the wizz Blin an the astute businessman that is mini, and had MacLelland in as Chairman

So please would you not expect real Rangers men to have stepped up and paid.............I mean a multi millionaire and wouldn't fork out £5.5m

I await your reply.

Re dingwall like him or not he always sticks his neb in.........do you class digwall as one of your real Rangers men Y/N

The way I see it the current board panicked when offering a place for mini, Blin, and co and they did it hoping to appease them and to keep their jobs but McColls men emboldened by this and thinking they have the board on the run are now wanting to take full control by having the shareholders vote the current board off therefore completing the hostile takeover by the ''Real Rangers Men'' and they don't have to pay even the token quid shyte gave Major Murray for us. Whether this is good or bad for us remains to be seen but its a coup and a half from the RRM

On Gersnet it's frowned upon to slag off other forums or RFC fan groups and personal abuse between posters isn't allowed, but what I presume you're referring to me doing on here is simply winding-up Ed.

Zip the shite you dropped earlier from bawsburst S comment is honking from you now that it's dried in............where did you go btw when you realised what bawsburst meant.

Zip you have been a breath of fresh air (exclude when your arse collapsed when bawsburst pointed the S out to you) I love you guys appearing from nowhere and coming out with the usual insults :thumbup:

Good to see there's posters on here with high post counts who are actually level headed...

Am not so sure about McLelland coming back though and I'm 50/50 on Paul Murray, Blin is definitely what's needed

Please explain as to the dealings you have had with Blin to be so certain regards him.

BTW Rfc52 has been deep sea fishing today.

To be fair mate, I think the company is wholly owned by the Club, CG and BS are the 2 Directors of that company though I`m not sure what remuneration they receive.

Here is the list of Directorships they hold: http://m.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/mobile/news/detail.html?announcementId=11557259

You may be right. My source was a blog by Shane Nicholson on thecoplandroad.org in which he stated:

"Back to Mather, who touts further savings as "We have brought security back in house."

"In house" is a relative term, is it not? For the "in house" security firm is a separate entity, Garrison Security Services Ltd, featuring Charles Green and Brian Stockbridge as its sole directors. Now of course we have to wait for those audited accounts to see just what the savings are and what the outlays to this firm have been. In either case, calling it "in house" when it's a separate entity overseen by a current Club director and our ex CEO is perhaps a bit misleading. Or is it in fact "in house" and Charles still has a say on operations?"

I could be wrong but it seems to me the current board are scared, bringing in the new board members for the period until the AGM gives them time to do diligence before re-election.

The way I see it the current board panicked when offering a place for mini, Blin, and co and they did it hoping to appease them and to keep their jobs but McColls men emboldened by this and thinking they have the board on the run are now wanting to take full control by having the shareholders vote the current board off therefore completing the hostile takeover by the ''Real Rangers Men'' and they don't have to pay even the token quid shyte gave Major Murray for us. Whether this is good or bad for us remains to be seen but its a coup and a half from the RRM

Really insightful cheers.

By being voted onto the Board they will not suddenly own anything, it`s the shareholders that own the Club.

That will not & can not change.

They will be in power though with big fat salerys and bonuses to boot I'm afraid the only real difference I see between the current board and the new kids on the block is that the current board don't cry about their RRM credentials at every opportunity but that's about it, we will still be in the same position except instead of Mather doing interviews we will get minis :anguish:

I knew nothing about Blin but a close friend of mines worked for PWC and he holds him in high regard.

Why do I need to explain to you anyway? You blindly support the current board no matter what

Please explain as to the dealings you have had with Blin to be so certain regards him.

BTW Rfc52 has been deep sea fishing today.

You may be right. My source was a blog by Shane Nicholson on thecoplandroad.org in which he stated:

"Back to Mather, who touts further savings as "We have brought security back in house."

"In house" is a relative term, is it not? For the "in house" security firm is a separate entity, Garrison Security Services Ltd, featuring Charles Green and Brian Stockbridge as its sole directors. Now of course we have to wait for those audited accounts to see just what the savings are and what the outlays to this firm have been. In either case, calling it "in house" when it's a separate entity overseen by a current Club director and our ex CEO is perhaps a bit misleading. Or is it in fact "in house" and Charles still has a say on operations?"

Carson can you give me your reply re post 260.