Paul Murray/Ronnie Esplin

bawsburst

Because I understand the roll of a CEO.

The outcome was inevitable, why didn't he just use his stripes?

Becasue CG was brought back for a very short period of time to buy the board time.............so you don't really understand business moves .............within hours CG(No not 71) he tells mccoist he will be judged by winning a cup, well really only the Scottish now as he messed up league cup................this blew everything else out the window and bought the Board time to look at the chancers that have appeared from nowhere.

Perhaps you had better go and think of other ways a CEO can use people to get what he wants and in this case it was time.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said anything about robbing?

Murray and McColl have the institutional investors onside and are going to oust the current shambles. We will return to greatness under blin and co's stewardship.

We deserve that. The fans who are shareholders will be voting and it will be ta ta old board and welcome back to Mclleland and co.

Do you really want me to go back and go throw ll the posts to find that for you?

It's incredible that Stockbridge is even still here, so his chances of survival at a shareholder vote will be slim at best.

Any Easdale on the board has about as much chance of surviving a shareholder vote as I have of winning the lottery without a ticket.

Hey Zippo, you mange to lose that S yet :7325:

Becasue CG was brought back for a very short period of time to buy the board time.............so you don't really understand business moves .............within hours CG(No not 71) he tells mccoist he will be judged by winning a cup, well really only the Scottish now as he messed up league cup................this blew everything else out the window and bought the Board time to look at the chancers that have appeared from nowhere.

Perhaps you had better go and think of other ways a CEO can use people to get what he wants and in this case it was time.

What is flacid wank of a theory.....all the more ridiculous that you are passsing it off as some sort of informed opinion.

Craig Mather lost face as CEO by no reacting in a decisive manner. Nothing less and certainly nothing more.

Who said anything about robbing?

Murray and McColl have the institutional investors onside and are going to oust the current shambles. We will return to greatness under blin and co's stewardship.

We deserve that. The fans who are shareholders will be voting and it will be ta ta old board and welcome back to Mclleland and co.

Naw you only came back to support the Club because we signed John Daly

That MAY is huge. I MAY be better qualified than Mather or you MAY be. Unless we know what the respective parties offer then it's all just speculation. I've not seen or heard anything substantiated about Paul Murray to suggest he is any better qualified to sit in the Ibrox boardroom than any one of 10,000 other Rangers fans. Indeed the other 10,000 will not have the negative baggage.

That's why it's in capitals ;)

If there is someone better qualified than Mather to be CEO, would you rather they had the role or Mather retained it because he invested money?

Quite simple point really.

What is flacid wank of a theory.....all the more ridiculous that you are passsing it off as some sort of informed opinion.

Craig Mather lost face as CEO by no reacting in a decisive manner. Nothing less and certainly nothing more.

Hope your business can survive with the time you spend on here btw Mather knew what he was doing in bringing back CG(no not 71) nd if you can't see that then fuck knows how you run your business.

Hope your business can survive with the time you spend on here btw Mather knew what he was doing in bringing back CG(no not 71) nd if you can't see that then fuck knows how you run your business.

Common sense and attention to detail gets me by.

I like the way you try to turn this into a pissy theory about why Mather re-hired Green, when I am clearly focussed on his protracted disposal.

We can still win the Ramsdens cup so that would count as 1 cup and obviously we'll win the league.

You always give me the impression your feeling towards Paul Murray is personnel. We don't really give a fuck who you like we just want to know what he knows about the current board.

Yes these guys like Mather have put money in knowing fine well they will get plenty back while doing fuck all to defend the club or the fans etc.........

You always go on about Murrays failed bids etc..........How do you know what went on? Murray put up the money and D&P still said no and Charles Green carried on.

What can he do in that situation when D&P already knew who was coming in?

We can still win the Ramsdens cup so that would count as 1 cup and obviously we'll win the league.

You always give me the impression your feeling towards Paul Murray is personnel. We don't really give a fuck who you like we just want to know what he knows about the current board.

Yes these guys like Mather have put money in knowing fine well they will get plenty back while doing fuck all to defend the club or the fans etc.........

You always go on about his failed bids etc..........How do you know what went on? Murray put up the money and D&P still said no and Charles Green carried on.

Murray didn't put up the required money, that's the point of an administration

Be a bloody laugh, if King comes in and blows them ALL out the water, he doesnt want any of them

I still reckon from the start of this King has been sitting waiting and a statement of his intent to invest will be made by McColl/Murray to sway any vote. The Board would have no answer to that.

If he keeps it up they'll be dragging him off to the treatment room and saying "this won't hurt a bit". :craphead:

You cleaned that shit that bawsburst post made you scamper away from here ..............Zippo did you ditch that S :matron:

we could all smell the shit from you after you read his post :7325: