Conflict of Interest

Blue63

You be happy liewells got his hands on the controls of all our future's if you want but I could never accept that ''man'' has anything but evil intent when it comes to my club

Where have I said I'm happy? I just don't buy the grand conspiracy. Apparently hes had his hands on the controls for years so whats changed? If anything he now has to be accountable to others.

Yawn.

It's actually getting a waste of time posting anything on here these days

Some cunt will always jump in with a post like this

The OP makes some good points, if you disagree with them either say so or ignore the thread

Attitudes like this are why the board has gone very quiet recently

Where have I said I'm happy? I just don't buy the grand conspiracy. Apparently hes had his hands on the controls for years so whats changed? If anything he now has to be accountable to others.

Look what's happened to us during those years lie wells had control thrown into thebottom league demonised beyond belief had an illegal transfer ban imposed a mhedia witch hunt more suiting of a war criminal than a football club, and had the mother of all boardroom troubles including shyte who it seems the sfa were aware of his evil doings well before we were but did nothing but sit back and watch events unfold. Imagine what another 5 years with this cretin in charge of the Scottish game, would be like

It's actually getting a waste of time posting anything on here these days

Some cunt will always jump in with a post like this

The OP makes some good points, if you disagree with them either say so or ignore the thread

Attitudes like this are why the board has gone very quiet recently

Nonsense, everyone talking shite about conspiracies and politics are why the board has gone quiet.

I probably shouldn't moan, but I don't wish to read Timmy Tales in Bears Den when it is not Rangers related.

I am as disgusted by this appointment as probably the rest of us, but it doesn't belong here.

disagree .Everthing that concerns us and this corrupt appointment should concern every bear .Its too far gone now but David Murray is responsible for the complete control the beggars have in our game today at the top .It will probably be this way now for the rest of my life .We may yet win on the park but we will I can assure you , have every obstacle placed in front of us for many many years to come .

disagree .Everthing that concerns us and this corrupt appointment should concern every bear .Its too far gone now but David Murray is responsible for the complete control the beggars have in our game today at the top .It will probably be this way now for the rest of my life .We may yet win on the park but we will I can assure you , have every obstacle placed in front of us for many many years to come .

read further up, already retracted my moan lol