Moan moan moan moan moan

blue No11

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't at the game, but if people are traveling long distances and paying good money to hopefully watch decent football and get served up with 6 defenders on the park against part-time 3rd tier opponents and end up watching 90 mins of crap, then they're entitled to moan as much as they like.

One bad performance? we do have some delusional cunts in our support but, as long as we win eh who gives a fuck eh?

Our last 3 games have been bad performances todays game, and the Queen of the south game and the midweek game against Berwick just before the international break.

If Ally McCoist is our manager when we're in the SPL and Europe it's going to be embarrassing. But some on here don't look at the bigger picture their just happy that we're getting by part timers.

one bad performance? we do have some delusional cunts in our support but, as long as we win eh who gives a fuck eh?

If Ally McCoist is our manager when we're in the SPL and Europe it's going to be embarrassing. But some on here don't look at the bigger picture their just happy that we're getting by part timers.

You actually seem genuinely annoyed that others don't share your strong opinion.

Why is that?

What exactly do you hope to achieve?

Surely you know Ally is going nowhere?

You actually seem genuinely annoyed that others don't share your strong opinion.

Why is that?

McCoist might well take Rangers to the SPL but under him we will not be competing for anything and Europe will be even further away.

No, that poison has been there for as long as I can remember. Similar groans and moans were heard when Walter was leading us to a European final and three in a row.

People have said from day 1 Ally is not the man for the job, they seem to be right. Why does he take a left back off and put a center back who can only kick with his right foot on in his place?

Why is the top goal scorer playing at the back when he is clearly struggling? Why is the 2nd divisions top goal scorer sitting on the bench for the whole 90 minutes when we're struggling to score?

McCoist might well take Rangers to the SPL but under him we will not be competing for anything and Europe will be even further away.

Why are you so desperate for others to 'look at the bigger picture' though?

I don't see what difference it would make. As I said, Ally is obviously going nowhere. I'm sure you know that.

I hope you are not suggesting supporters should demonstrate against him.

Why are you so desperate for others to 'look at the bigger picture' though?

I don't see what difference it would make. As I said, Ally is obviously going nowhere. I'm sure you know that.

I hope you are not suggesting supporters should demonstrate against him.

Rangers fans have never been good at looking at the bigger picture and neither has our club. Maybe thats where we have been going wrong in the past?

People have said from day 1 Ally is not the man for the job, they seem to be right. Why does he take a left back off and put a center back who can only kick with his right foot on in his place?

Why is the top goal scorer playing at the back when he is clearly struggling? Why is the 2nd divisions top goal scorer sitting on the bench for the whole 90 minutes when we're struggling to score?

Do you mean Faure for Smith?

I'm pretty sure Faure went into a central role, where he has played before.

Ally has signed Daly so he's obviously going to give him a chance. You don't sign someone of that experience and not give them a chance. Lee has been part of a defence who have conceded just two league goals. Another clean sheet today. We weren't struggling for a goal, we had already scored.

Do you mean Faure for Smith?

I'm pretty sure Faure went into a central role, where he has played before.

Ally has signed Daly so he's obviously going to give him a chance. You don't sign someone of that experience and not give them a chance. Lee has been part of a defence who have conceded just two league goals. Another clean sheet today. We weren't struggling for a goal, we had already scored.

Do you just miss the rest of his dodgy decisions? Why was nicky clark not put on? It clearly wasn't working for jon Daly up front and why keep McCulloch at center back where every ball that came into our box he couldn't handle it.

Why is that?

If he's on three quarters of a million a year to supervise guff like that, that folk like you are happy with, why would he go anywhere?

What would you like to see the Rangers supporters do?

When Rangers play shite at least tell the truth, when the manager has got us pumped out of other comps in the past by part timers at least tell the truth about him.

Don't just back Ally McCoist because he is a Rangers legend. Rangers should have a team just now that will be able to compete in the top flight this team won't be competing for anything when we're in the top flight.

Remember that old saying "no man is bigger than the club" going by some people on here Ally McCoist is bigger than the club to them anyway.

When Rangers play shite at least tell the truth, when the manager has got us pumped out of other comps in the past by part timers at least tell the truth about him.

Don't just back Ally McCoist because he is a Rangers legend. Rangers should have a team just now that will be able to compete in the top flight this team won't be competing for anything when we're in the top flight.

Ally McCoist is not bigger than Rangers or is he? Going by some on here he might just be.

This team won't be playing in the SPL though will it. Each time we go up, new players will come in with others going. This is merely the team that wins us League 1

One bad performance? we do have some delusional cunts in our support but, as long as we win eh who gives a fuck eh?

Our last 3 games have been bad performances todays game, and the Queen of the south game and the midweek game against Berwick just before the international break.

Oh thats right we signed the super silky Samba dancing superstars . No we signed half decent pros to get us back up the leagues. what do you expect we were fcuked only a Year ago,do you remember ? 3 points in the bag were on the way back to the top so that will do for me. I appreciate the fact I still have Rangers to support.

Do you just miss the rest of his dodgy decisions? Why was nicky clark not put on? It clearly wasn't working for jon Daly up front and why keep McCulloch at center back where every ball that came into our box he couldn't handle it.

Would Nicky Clarke have made a big difference?

I think it was just one of those days when nobody got pass marks. There was very little service for Daly.

I think we badly missed both Macleod and Black in midfield. I felt Law's game suffered because of that. Templeton still isn't match fit but he will be a massive player when his sharpness returns. We know what he can do.

Lee won some balls today. To suggest he won nothing simply isn't true. He made a number of crucial interceptions.

Remember that old saying "no man is bigger than the club" going by some people on here Ally McCoist is bigger than the club to them anyway.

It sounds as if you want the fans to turn against Ally. That is not going to happen.

Overall it has been a very encouraging start to the season.