Laws of the Game

SuperAli

I remember a game in either 2004 or 2005 at Ibrox and the linesman gave a Rangers player offside at a throw in, the ref had to go over and tell the linesman that you cant be offside from a throw in. Wonderful standard of officials.

I remember a game in either 2004 or 2005 at Ibrox and the linesman gave a Rangers player offside at a throw in, the ref had to go over and tell the linesman that you cant be offside from a throw in. Wonderful standard of officials.

Yeah the linesman obviously had a slip in concentration there, haha. Referee overall rules the game so hopefully if he is switched on then mistakes like that will be picked up on and corrected. It's if the referee makes a mistake then we have a problem...

It is onside guys! You can be onside from a throw-in, corner and a goal kick. My dad didn't believe me when I told him! Nope it's not me. I am still doing the course, got my exam in 4 weeks time. Hoping to be on Ibrox park one day :uk:

Would you give celtic a penalty against us in the 90th min if it was 0-0?

much does the course cost you?

i started it years ago but had to quit due to work commitments

It costs £50 and that includes everything including Disclosure. I agree with you 'Calvin C', you shouldn't be a ref unless you know the rules pretty damn well. That obviously isn't a pass back since you're not in full control of your knee anyway especially if it wasn't deliberate!

Haha, I wouldn't out of the blue give Celtic a penalty, no.

I actually thought this was a trick question :lol: you can not be offside direct from a corner,a throw-in or from inside your own half and any referee who argues with you should get the heid stuck on him and then barred for life for being a fuckwit.