Young William, Ibrox power play continues.

bawsburst

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sooner Dave King or whoever else of the same calibre is waiting in the wings hopefully moves in and takes over the helm and blows the arseholes and chanty wrasslers from both sides of the divide out of the waater and gives me back My Old Rangers the better ! Timewarp Loyal ! (tu):sherlock:

The sooner Dave King or whoever else of the same calibre is waiting in the wings hopefully moves in and takes over the helm and blows the arseholes and chanty wrasslers from both sides of the divide out of the waater and gives me back My Old Rangers the better ! Timewarp Loyal ! (tu):sherlock:

So moat it be Brother,So moat it be.

I'm firmly in the McColl/Murray camp and have never referred to the club as Sevco. Where has this come from? I only use RM and haven't seen it here.

Were you also pro-Murray last year during TBK's bid?

Where did you get your info regarding TBK's bid, given that you only started using Rangers websites 3 months ago?

Were you also pro-Murray last year during TBK's bid?

Where did you get your info regarding TBK's bid, given that you only started using Rangers websites 3 months ago?

Yes. I was a guest on here for a long while just to get news on the club. I registered when admin decided to close the forum to guests.