You should try the wee bet we do every Saturday, it goes like this:-

R - any team starting with R

A - any team starting with A

N - ye get the drift

G -

E -

R -

S -

Twenty quid accy every week. Mind and circle the capital letter on your bookie slip and be neat so it lets the bookie bastards know who ye are when the cunts coughing up the dough. We always do a wee BJK treble along with a Fulham, Tottenham and Portsmouth treble. Best of all if it loses you don't mind so much cos it's the taking part that's important!!!!

You should try the wee bet we do every Saturday, it goes like this:-

R - any team starting with R

A - any team starting with A

N - ye get the drift

G -

E -

R -

S -

Twenty quid accy every week. Mind and circle the capital letter on your bookie slip and be neat so it lets the bookie bastards know who ye are when the cunts coughing up the dough. We always do a wee BJK treble along with a Fulham, Tottenham and Portsmouth treble. Best of all if it loses you don't mind so much cos it's the taking part that's important!!!!

No offence mate, but I think I'm gonni go with a treble of Norwich, Atletico, and Wolves. (tu)

No offence mate, but I think I'm gonni go with a treble of Norwich, Atletico, and Wolves. (tu)

No offence taken bud, and just to prove it, I've taken the liberty of picking an accy for you as a gesture of goodwill:-

Wolves

Arsenal

Newcastle

Kilmarnock

East Fife

Rangers

Good luck and happy betting.

No offence taken bud, and just to prove it, I've taken the liberty of picking an accy for you as a gesture of goodwill:-

Wolves

Arsenal

Newcastle

Kilmarnock

East Fife

Rangers

Good luck and happy betting.

That is ever so kind of you old chum, i usually stick to trebles rather than an accy, but im quite happy with what you put up there.

Let me return the favor by letting you in on what I'll be on this weekend.

Yeovil

Everton

Rangers

Motherwell

Alloa

West Ham

Good luck bestie.

Right so I went tae corals and stuck 4 quid same as u got 206.25 and I done a 5 fold

West ham

Liverpool

Coventry

Dundee utd

Septic :( I know

4 quid on that as well got 48.38 back

Woop woop yasssss cheers laudo (tu)

Brilliant mate :D I was expecting an angry pm at full time calling me a cunt etc from you if it never came up,so Im glad it ended up a winner :lol:

Brilliant mate :D I was expecting an angry pm at full time calling me a cunt etc from you if it never came up,so Im glad it ended up a winner :lol:

Ma first bet doing bttsmw and it's a winner when a seen your bet a was like I fancy that couldnae believe when Sunderland scored :crabflute:

Ma first bet doing bttsmw and it's a winner when a seen your bet a was like I fancy that couldnae believe when Sunderland scored :crabflute:

Same mate I usually do acca's 5 team mainly but gave this a try but thought with my luck recently I'll have no chance so didn't even watch for the scores on Skysports news just logged into my SkyBet account after full times so it was a nice wee surprise :D

Same mate I usually do acca's 5 team mainly but gave this a try but thought with my luck recently I'll have no chance so didn't even watch for the scores on Skysports news just logged into my SkyBet account after full times so it was a nice wee surprise :D

I got told today my cousin won 1600 on a 3 quid bttsmw on Saturday don't know how many though