Yesterday's meeting an interesting time ahead, how will they spin it.

bawsburst

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can very safely say there was an air of disbelieve, when the assembled had their cards marked by Mather, not the bumbling push over they envisaged far from it very far from it, as was also BS.

Is this verified by anyone who was there, mate?

Two things, firstly I think the club should release the minutes of the meeting on their website that way all fans could have access to it as it affects us all. Secondly, there is an error in the OP, just a small one, the AGM will be going ahead on the date already indicated it won't be cancelled, Murray's team have already stated that, what they are trying to do at Court on Monday is have some other documents to be placed on the agenda and discussed at the AGM, if they win this request then this has to be distributed ASAP after the Court's decision but AGM will still be going ahead as normal.

So apart from Mather telling the assembled fans they dont represent the majority of bears (too right they dont!) are we going to find out what else happened?

What he actually said was that he receives letters from fans saying the fan groups don't represent or speak for them. He was asking why the support are so divided.

The minutes have come back from the club and been approved. They should be posted very soon

Two things, firstly I think the club should release the minutes of the meeting on their website that way all fans could have access to it as it affects us all. Secondly, there is an error in the OP, just a small one, the AGM will be going ahead on the date already indicated it won't be cancelled, Murray's team have already stated that, what they are trying to do at Court on Monday is have some other documents to be placed on the agenda and discussed at the AGM, if they win this request then this has to be distributed ASAP after the Court's decision but AGM will still be going ahead as normal.

Any single shareholder can demand 21 days to review the new resolutions. Murray and co are happy for it to go ahead as planned but they can't control that

What he actually said was that he receives letters from fans saying the fan groups don't represent or speak for them. He was asking why the support are so divided.

The minutes have come back from the club and been approved. They should be posted very soon

Hope you are correct, but how do you know this?

What was the response from the groups to Mather's question?

Any single shareholder can demand 21 days to review the new resolutions. Murray and co are happy for it to go ahead as planned but they can't control that

In this instance you are wrong, there was an attempt to have the AGM delayed at the first Court appearance and Murray's group lost that request in Court therefore the date stands, Murray's group are wanting an election to try and get their bods on the board to be held at the AGM.

What was the response from the groups to Mather's question?

It was an informal 30 second chat after the meeting had closed and the response was simply that the support is a large diverse group with different opinions and viewpoints. Putting aside personal differences which some people have with others, that pretty much sums it up. My personal opinion is that the fans groups haven't done enough to come up with something that can bring a large group of the support together.

In this instance you are wrong, there was an attempt to have the AGM delayed at the first Court appearance and Murray's group lost that request in Court therefore the date stands, Murray's group are wanting an election to try and get their bods on the board to be held at the AGM.

It is a legal requirement that all shareholders receive 21 days notice of the resolutions for an AGM. The requisitioners can agree that they are happy to waive that right if they are successful, but if the resolutions change any shareholder can demand that right

It was an informal 30 second chat after the meeting had closed and the response was simply that the support is a large diverse group with different opinions and viewpoints. Putting aside personal differences which some people have with others, that pretty much sums it up. My personal opinion is that the fans groups haven't done enough to come up with something that can bring a large group of the support together.

I thought Traynor was working on this!, was he there?

It is a legal requirement that all shareholders receive 21 days notice of the resolutions for an AGM. The requisitioners can agree that they are happy to waive that right if they are successful, but if the resolutions change any shareholder can demand that right

It has already been to court and the court has judged that there is no case for the AGM to be delayed, that is a court ruling.

Have I read right that Stockbridge had waived his 100% bonuses in future?

If true I'm glad to year it. Although financial chiefs other than the CEO shouldn't be fine bonuses for the teams success IMO.

CEO helps deliver the players so I feel he should get a bonus, maybe only 20% or so but still they deserve something again just imo

If true I'm glad to year it. Although financial chiefs other than the CEO shouldn't be fine bonuses for the teams success IMO.

CEO helps deliver the players so I feel he should get a bonus, maybe only 20% or so but still they deserve something again just imo

Mather and McCoist's bonuses will be linked. I.e. both rewarded for success on the park within budget

Cheers. OK if I tweet this?