Hearts fans

DMR62

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be quite ambivalent towards all other clubs and their fans. They supported their club and slated all others, but mostly without malice. I took the view the vast majority were just just ordinary joe soaps like myself supporting their clubs and exchanging banter with the opposition for 90 mins.

However all that changed with their reaction to our troubles. Don't get me wrong, I expected we would get pelters for it, I would have done the same, but there was absolutely no fun or wit in any of it. The outpourings of bitter hate and jealousy towards Rangers was unprecedented and largely stoked up by the media, urged on by our friends in the east who were saying little but manipulating the action behind the scenes.

Even clubs we had little to do with were expressing a vindictive desire for our demise.

The upshot of this is that I no longer have any respect for other clubs or their fans. If any of them get into trouble or go bust I have no sympathy at all and they can die. If there is anything I could do to hasten it, I would do it.

I don't like what I have become and the way it has changed me, but I'm sure I'm not alone.

The irony is, they lambast us for wanting revenge, but that is simply the other side of the coin from their bloodlust in attacking us.

Now they can't do much more, and the boot is on the other foot, they are crying for moving on and forgetting, but I for one, will never forget their actions and will ensure they never get a ha'penny of my cash.

I will rejoice in the demise of any clubs who spoke against us. I don't give a monkeys about the league. If they go, other clubs will get a chance.

They pushed for rule changes and now must live with the consequences.

My final words on the matter. FUCK THEM !!

Well put ,could'nt agree more

How of earth can a Rangers fan go to Hearts games . . . . for crying out loud doh

If your a loyalist and hate the tarriers it was easy

Not once called as much as a weegie

I like spending my time with like minded people - that's what I enjoy in life

I live in edinburgh and generally most hearts fans seem relatively sympathetic- I doubt if we can make judgements on a whole support by reading forums etc.

To be fair to them if all you know is what is written in the media, and the media is spouting rubbish about rangers, you're going to feel aggrieved.

I too live in Edinbru and I sometimes frequent the local Carstorphine Inn, a few go in there and none of them are in any position to say a word about Rangers.

Its a decent Bar, and I talk to a few of them and they are shitting themselves about being stuck in the Championship next season when we Whip um.

They are worried.

Even remember coming back from Tynecastle midweek Celtic game a few years ago and it kicked off at George Square with the tims who we were waiting on us - they got out of motors and everything

I got bottled and floored and Hearts and even a couple Motherwell fans had my back against them and chased them - they will do for me (tu) - their actual club after what's happened ... Different story

If your a loyalist and hate the tarriers it was easy

Not once called as much as a weegie

I like spending my time with like minded people - that's what I enjoy in life

who said anything about being called a Weegie? there are Hearts fans from Glasgow incase you didn't know :lol:

If you go to Hearts games, in the Hearts end on numerous occasions then you are a Hearts supporter . . . end of doh

Me? i'll stick to Rangers thanks (tu)

who said anything about being called a Weegie? there are Hearts fans from Glasgow incase you didn't know :lol:

If you go to Hearts games, in the Hearts end on numerous occasions then you are a Hearts supporter . . . end of doh

Me? i'll stick to Rangers thanks (tu)

:lol:

Your a lame bastard

I'm Rangers (and when Hearts used to play Celtic a Hearts fan on them days - or did you used to support Celtic when they played Hearts aye?)

a lame bastard? :lol:

and for the record i never said you were not a Rangers fan, i said you were a Hearts fan . . . . . that makes you a supporter of both (tu)

I only supported them against Celtic

As others have said they used to have soft spots for Hearts too does that make them Hearts supporters?

I know a lot of Rangers fans who would do the same tim hating days out as me when they played Celtic you couldn't call them Hearts fans either

I've even done Bristol City aways with mates of mine who support them and Dumbarton games through the years too

You couldn't call me a Bristol City or Dumbarton fan

You struggle with the concept of a day out and something a but different

I only supported them against Celtic

As others have said they used to have soft spots for Hearts too does that make them Hearts supporters?

I know a lot of Rangers fans who would do the same tim hating days out as me when they played Celtic you couldn't call them Hearts fans either

I've even done Bristol City aways with mates of mine who support them and Dumbarton games through the years too

You couldn't call me a Bristol City or Dumbarton fan

You struggle with the concept of a day out and something a but different

are you at it?

i go to a few Chelsea & Liverpool games, not many but i'd say in a way i support them as i have attended a few games over the years, i hope both do well but i think i'd struggle to go to their games if i were a season ticket holder at Arsenal :lol:

i also have a soft spot for some other teams like Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, nottingham Forest etc but i am NOT a` supporter as i believe a supporter has to attend some games.

If you go to as many Hearts games as you have claimed then you are a supporter, there is absolutely no arguing with that, if it suits you then fine but i just can't grasp how anyone could support another team in your own league (that;s going back the years you have followed them when we were in the SPL)

oh and i don't struggle with the concept of a day out, i have many as a Rangers fan :thumbup:

are you at it?

i go to a few Chelsea & Liverpool games, not many but i'd say in a way i support them as i have attended a few games over the years, i hope both do well but i think i'd struggle to go to their games if i were a season ticket holder at Arsenal :lol:

i also have a soft spot for some other teams like Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, nottingham Forest etc but i am NOT a` supporter as i believe a supporter has to attend some games.

If you go to as many Hearts games as you have claimed then you are a supporter, there is absolutely no arguing with that, if it suits you then fine but i just can't grasp how anyone could support another team in your own league (that;s going back the years you have followed them when we were in the SPL)

oh and i don't struggle with the concept of a day out, i have many as a Rangers fan :thumbup:

You just don't get it ...

I've been to about ten Hearts vs Celtic games since around 2002 and never when Rangers were playing and for the sheer reason of having a right good loyalist day out against Celtic

What's the difference between you watching Celtic vs Hearts on the telly and cheering Hearts on? And me actually there cheering Hearts on?

Absolutely fuck all difference

Ok the odd occasion I bought a ticket - sometimes I got a free season ticket

But I've said loads after what's happened I'd never give them a penny now

What's so difficult to digest about that? Are you honestly thick?

You just don't get it ...

I've been to about ten Hearts vs Celtic games since around 2002 and never when Rangers were playing and for the sheer reason of having a right good loyalist day out against Celtic

What's the difference between you watching Celtic vs Hearts on the telly and cheering Hearts on? And me actually there cheering Hearts on?

Absolutely fuck all difference

Ok the odd occasion I bought a ticket - sometimes I got a free season ticket

But I've said loads after what's happened I'd never give them a penny now

What's so difficult to digest about that? Are you honestly thick?

:lol: :lol: :lol: