Your top 5 games of this generation

watty.

With next gen around the corner,what has been your top 5 games of this generation ? Here's mine-

The last of us

Read dead redemption

Gta 5

Bioshock

Uncharted 2

I know that i could have done a top ten,even a top 20 due to the amount if fantastic games this gen,but I thought I'd be a bastard and turn it into a dilemma :P

GTA5

RED DEAD REDEMPTION

FIFA09

DEAD SPACE

HEAVY RAIN

forgot dead space mate,my own thread has came back and bit me on the arse.had heart palpitations playing the first one,2 was good aswell but less scary,and 3 was just a mindless shoot em up.

But hey,that's ea for you.

My Top 5 would be:

Red Dead Redemption

Batman Arkham City

Uncharted 2

Resident Evil 5

Resistance 3

Special mention to GTA 5 though, just haven't played it enough for it to get into my Top 5 :P

surprised to resi 5 mate,hated it due to shiva being the worst ai partner ever.they also took away the scare factor and turned it into an arcade shooter.

But you enjoyed it mate,so that's what matters.

surprised to resi 5 mate,hated it due to shiva being the worst ai partner ever.they also took away the scare factor and turned it into an arcade shooter.

But you enjoyed it mate,so that's what matters.

One of the few games i have a Platinum trophy in. Just loved that game so much, then Resi 6 disappointed me so much :(

There were a better quality of games on the Xbox/PS2 imo.

I could easily do a top 20 list for that but I was struggling for a top 5 with Next gen.

back then games weren't rushed,there were no major patches needed and no dlc bullshit either.being able to play most games sitting next to your mates was a big plus aswell.

Good times.

There were a better quality of games on the Xbox/PS2 imo.

I could easily do a top 20 list for that but I was struggling for a top 5 with Next gen.

I really struggled to pick a top 5 as there wasnt many games that stood out that much for me compared with the PS2. Resi Evil 4, GTA San Andreas, Timesplitters 3 etc. Loved those so much more than any PS3 game tbh.

1) Red Dead Redemption

2) Modern Warfare 2

3) GTA V

4) Saints Row 2

5) Broken Sword 4

The first 2 Resi Evil games (Especially the second) were one off's.

No other Resi came IMO has come close.

Resident Evil Code Veronica was good. (which was supposed to be Resident Evil 3 and Nemesis was supposed to be the add-on)

But yeah, the first two are by far the best.

I'm embarrassed to say I've not played red dead :(

I'm choking to get a bash at it.

My top 5 for this gen ain't easy. PS2 is still the best console and for games IMO. Don't think the 360 or ps3 have released titles as good. Just my opinion though.

Gta 5

FIFA 13

Modern warfare

Madden12

F1 2010

It's either I'm getting older and games don't do it for me anymore, or the new releases are pretty shit but I'd have a list as long as my arm with ps2 and original xbox