UFC fight night 30 on now

lutonblue

I really enjoyed watching this, reminded me just how much I need to get back to training properly.

I thought Machida was superb, was enjoying the Jimmo fight until he pulled up.

That no contest fight was fucking brutal, thought it was a bit harsh to be honest.

Disappointing card tbh

For a guy who had trained so much with Machida, Munoz seemed to know very little about him. Whenever Machida has been troubled its when people get in his face and press him. Fight was never going out of the first round with the way Munoz set out.

Great refereeing in Pearson fight too, 1st knee was legal 2nd wasn't. Doctor that stopped fight not the referee, ref only called time. Shame, I'd been looking forward to that bout. When Guillard was in that situation though, it's risky to throw 1 knee never mind 2. Maybe adrenaline affected his judgement.

Disappointing card tbh

For a guy who had trained so much with Machida, Munoz seemed to know very little about him. Whenever Machida has been troubled its when people get in his face and press him. Fight was never going out of the first round with the way Munoz set out.

Great refereeing in Pearson fight too, 1st knee was legal 2nd wasn't. Doctor that stopped fight not the referee, ref only called time. Shame, I'd been looking forward to that bout. When Guillard was in that situation though, it's risky to throw 1 knee never mind 2. Maybe adrenaline affected his judgement.

he has done it before (tu)

Yeah he has, he obviously gets a bit carried away but you can understand why.

I've got carried away in training let alone in a cage with loads of people watching and pumped up to fuck.

your getting carried away the noo so rap it.guilard wasn't at fault there is no way he meant to foul

What's the difference between Jon Jones v Matt Hammil when he lost by DQ and Pearson last night when it was a no contest instead?

Both fights were stopped by illegal blows. Is it because Jones had a warning first?

Guillard's is considered an accidental foul. It was doctor that stopped fight becuase of the cut, not the referee.