Potential Points, GD and Goals Scored by end of season

Oso

Played 10, won 10 Points 30, Scored 42 Conceded 5 GD 37.

br

I'll start on Goals Scored, Conceded and GD. Projected Goals Scored 120 Goals lost 20 leaves a GD of 100. Not record scoring rates as the team were on earlier in the season.

br

Assuming that we win all matches and assuming that either Ayr or Dunfermline win all their matches except against us, their maximum totals can be 85 points. Rangers can get to this total in another 19 games, the 29th game of the season. Checking the fixture list. Jan 2nd V Airdrieonians. I'll be updating this weekly. I don't know if this is a record but no doubt someone will have this to hand.

it was early morning, but when I thought about it I realised there had to be more than 7 league games between January and May. :lol:

Still I get the point he is making though but I thought how the fuck Do we play 19 games between now and January :lol:

Hopefully we can do the full season, I doubt it still but we just keep scoring amounts that mean teams need to score 4 and 5 to beat us in a game and it's just not going to happen anytime soon

I think it will officially be confirmed Ayr away February 15. At this rate the second placed team should pick up about 61points, we should pass that total in middle of January but will not be confirmed till a later date. I wanted 30 wins 5 draws 1 defeat, GF 118, GA 18 Pts 95. They are playing very well and give it another 6 wins in the league and we can start talking about going through the league undefeated and if we have 20 games with 60pts on the board we can start to think about 36 straight wins. Now that would be a great achievement.

We could set a new European domestic record if we win 34 and draw 2. Finishing on 104 points would see us beat the Mhanks record of 103.....and we would do it in less games. They had 38 games, we only have 36! What an incentive for the team this could be! Better still, 36 games won would smash the Euro domestic record !!

Would be magic if we can win all 36 games , as someone said if we can get to 60 points in 20 games then we can seriously think about doing the clean sweep :)

If u had a choice of the clean sweep or getting to the SC final what would u take ?

Would be magic if we can win all 36 games , as someone said if we can get to 60 points in 20 games then we can seriously think about doing the clean sweep :)

If u had a choice of the clean sweep or getting to the SC final what would u take ?

Difficult choice, cant decide, no brainer if we won Scottish cup that would be the first major trophy since demotion, but if we didn't win the cup would obviously take the league record.

Just had a quick look as I thought that was pretty quick.

The new year game is only the 19th of the season, not the 29th mate.

OOPs, my bad- shouldn't do stats before first coffee of the day. 15th March at home to Dunfermline.

• 2 weeks later...