Fraser Forster lol

gers789

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course some do. From my experience, most do not. I enjoy watching them get leathered. Not because I dislike the English, because I don't, but because I cannot abide their delusions of grandeur on the footballing stage. Hart has made countless howlers, did they once mention where he plays?

This.

Fuck them. I enjoy watching them get pumped out of every tournament after the pundits try to squeeze in the suggestion that they could maybe do something this year, before it then ends in complete and utter failure.

Got to laugh when you here people saying that the English never shut up about the world cup etc........ If Scotland had won a world cup you would never here the end of it either.

The Scottish media get all excited about a goal against Holland in 1978 which to this day they still bang on about. The Scottish national team beat Macedonia & Croatia and the next day there all talking about how Scotland can qualify for the Euros etc...... It's the same pish every year when Scotland get a couple of wins under a new manager and then they fail again.

Of course they would. What's your point?

Bit hypocritical to complain about it then.

Before my time but from what I've heard there was plenty of hype in Scotland about winning the world cup in Argentina for example. Yet we all seem to complain about the English media overplaying the national team.

Before my time but from what I've heard there was plenty of hype in Scotland about winning the world cup in Argentina for example. Yet we all seem to complain about the English media overplaying the national team.

Hardly hypocritical, unless he's actually in the media.

I wasn't complaining about it. I said its odd for a Scot to support England when your average England fan hates Scotland, Scottish things and Scottish people.

It would be equally odd for an English person to support Scotland, so I think you're agreeing with me, sort of!

I wasn't complaining about it. I said its odd for a Scot to support England when your average England fan hates Scotland, Scottish things and Scottish people.

It would be equally odd for an English person to support Scotland, so I think you're agreeing with me, sort of!

I just don't see it as that big a deciding factor, there's probably loads of hype elsewhere around the world, we just have direct access to the English media.

I've never got into that whole rivalry but maybe that's because I've never been fully into international football in general.

Your average England fan doesn't hate Scotland, most English i know like to see all the home nations do well and can't understand the animosity Scotland and to a lesser extent Wales fans have for them.

I really like Martinez so replacing him with Coyle and signing that rat :drugang:

Yeah I like Martinez too. Glad that he's so far proving doubters wrong at Everton, all-be-it with Lukaku being a real difference as far as they go.

Coyle was an ok fit for Wigan, but I never really had a preference. Not sure who else I'd have taken.

Coyle living near the area was probably one of the real reasons.