The Orchestrated Press

Lloret1972

I'm sure none of us were surprised to read the Peter Lawwell 'condemnation' of the IRA/Bobby Sands display on Tuesday night appearing in almost blanket coverage in today's papers.

I'm also sure none of us are at all surprised that the picture of that despicable display which was so absent from Wednesday's editions (when it really was news) suddenly appeared on the back pages of the red tops today. It was as if it was, well, orchestrated by someone.

It truly is astonishing at the way this man can summon the ex. Celtic View hacks and fellow travellers to do his bidding. You have to wonder if their editors are likewise inclined.

To continue our surprise - or astonishment - we have to be curious also at the lack of condemnation of the linking of a true Scottish freedom fighter and legend with that of a cowardly murderer. Where, we might ask is the spokesman for the SNP?

In the absence of being edit the above I should also like to state that we have heard it all before - haven't we? Yes Mr. Lawwell ever since Poppy Day Shame and whenever a Uefa sanction is pending you trot out the old threats against your green and white subversives, so predictable and so transparent.

Personally I think they are doing a splendid job of damaging the image of Celtic and even though it is disgusting and infuriating, leave them to do the demolition.

'Where, we might ask is the spokesman for the SNP?'

Probably out dogging on a cold winters night and not giving a flying fuck about what the East Enders are doing?

Like most other sentient beings ..............not giving a flying fuck that is.

Fixed that for you

I too find it very strange that newspaper editors who, for the past 2 years or so, were scrambling over themselves to print any accusations regarding so called "financial irregularities" in their newspapers, now seem content with running a story about well known group of republican leaning toerags while conveniently sidestepping one of the biggest financial and potentially political corruption story to come out of Scotland in decades. You would think there was at least one journalist with a grain of courage who would investigate this nest of vipers?

There's certainly an agenda going on as radio o'Scotland didn't even mention what was on the banners when reporting the UEFA interest. I only heard what was on them from radio 5. Then, when it was common knowledge, it was spoken about in a bit more honesty. But just a bit.

'Where, we might ask is the spokesman for the SNP?'

Probably out dogging on a cold winters night and not giving a flying fuck about what the East Enders are doing?

Like most other sentient beings ..............not giving a flying fuck that is.

Fixed that for you

How kind.