ps4 wanted

corkinator

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck finding one mate,Argos codes are few and far between now as been looking for afew folk as I said to you earlier I'll chuck you a pm if manage to get some (tu)

I know the full pm thing is usually a laugh mate, but I did genuinely think that I had seen you post you had 2, however one was for FIFA and the other the console :lol:.

Seems to be a few kicking around on gumtree, but at over the odds, just depends how desperate folk are for the,

Aye mate noticed your links,I wouldn't pay those prices but I suppose if you're desperate and most folk are usually and it's for the weans Xmas then people will pay it no doubt.

Aye mate noticed your links,I wouldn't pay those prices but I suppose if you're desperate and most folk are usually and it's for the weans Xmas then people will pay it no doubt.

Did the bluenose 1972 get his sold? He had 1 spare at least

Last I heard he still had them don't know how much of a profit he's looking to make on them though.

Maybe he'd give the op a decent rate.

Seem to be a few floating about for only 50 or 60 over what they cost. Which if you're desperate ain't that bad

Maybe he'd give the op a decent rate.

Seem to be a few floating about for only 50 or 60 over what they cost. Which if you're desperate ain't that bad

Aye Id pay that if desperate as you say wouldn't pay acouple of hundred more though fuck that :lol:

He may do corkinator should deffo send him a pm to see,worth a shout (tu)