Jorg Albertz - The Hammer

laudrupno1

i remember that one in the final few minutes, sure it was to mark the hundredth year at ibrox that game

doubt we will ever see anybody hit a ball with that power, well maybe Coop's free kick against the sheep in the 87 Skol Cup final

remember him hitting someone in a wall with a freekick straight to the guts against someone like East Fife or Berwick in the cup, poor sod had to get taken off

Aye that was against East Fife in the Scottish cup. The wall dispersed leaving their man behind laid out on the turf :lol:

A lot been spoke about his powerful shot (and rightly so)but he was also an excellent passer of a ball, great pro and ambassador for our club, my favourite was his one in a rest of the world team, i think it was Jean Piere Papins, showed a galaxy of stars what we all new, see this is what we should be revelling in not stockmarkets and financials, great thread

:7325:

ps think we would have beaten hearts in the cup had he not been suspended at the end of the 9 in a row era