Blackthorn logo.

RangersFanBase

Has anyone else got the new kits, and has had the problem with the Blackthorn logo peeling away? Logo has started to peel away on both my Home Shirt & the black 3rd Kit.

Also the tops seem to have very tight fitting sleeves... or is that just me being fat haha?

Got one for Christmas, I have noticed the sleeves being tight, but so far my Blackthorn logo is fine

people were moaning (quite rightly!) about the peeling just days after release.

I took that on board, and have never washed mine.

No peeling yet, but don't get too close. :lol:

I've asked a few friends about it; and apparently they took them back to the club, and were told to speak to Sports Direct about the problem, don't see why we'd need to speak to SD though? And some were told they had to pay for new strips..

I've asked a few friends about it; and apparently they took them back to the club, and were told to speak to Sports Direct about the problem, don't see why we'd need to speak to SD though? And some were told they had to pay for new strips..

if they were told that, it's nonsense (both points).

"Statutory rights cannot be affected" - ever.

The thing that concerns me the most - Is we've got five years with Puma, and the tops appear to be absolutely shite, and people will stop buying them, and then retail sales go down.

A valid concern.

It won't influence me - I buy my one top per season, no matter what it's like, and only wear it at the games.

But it will influence lots of people, I'm sure.

I had not intended on getting one this year but the wife got me one for Xmas. Have to say, it is not bad but only in the washing today after its first use yesterday, so cannot speak about the logo.

Fitting is not too bad, considering I have blubber ;-)

If they were bought from the club store then Rangers are responsible for the item that is not fit for purpose.

If bought from another retailer then they are responsible as they sold you the item.

This is consumer law,so don't be fobbed off.