The scarf offering

trueblue 4 ever

Its easy to make mistakes when your heads all over the place, my dad died four years ago on boxing day, I tried to get up on Christmas day or boxing day but the country was covered in snow and there were no trains (I'm in Kent) the first train I could get was the 27th to return on the 28th, it was a flier just to sort out funeral stuff with my sister, and we had a four day family break booked at center parcs over new year, I felt shit but the kids had looked forward to it for ages.

The train I booked to return was at 3.15 from Glasgow Central to London, I got there in loads of time, had a haggis supper from the chippy outside, then had a few pints in the upstairs bar in the station, it got to about three clock and there was no sign of my train on the board, there was a reason for this, it had departed at 3.15 in the morning twelve hours previous( I never even gave it a thought when booking that trains even ran at that time), it caused me all sorts of grief getting home.I can laugh at it now but missed the funny side back then.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note 2 to self:

These 2 members left notes on the other thread, and haven't seen this thread yet.

Any further updates for those of us still to receive our scarves?

Same as Sparkle got two new ones but waiting on one original, I know he is busy but we will all get sorted out,

Well done the Nacho Man

i bought last years last time around and have an extra id be willing to swap for the new one (not someone who has a wrong delivery, someone who has a genuine spare) just pm me

best of wishes to nnm at a trying time. no surrender NNM and all on here wishing you and your family the best

• 2 weeks later...

Has everyone received the scarfs that they ordered from the scarf offering? I ordered one of each, I have only received the new one but am still waiting for last years one. I have pm nacho nacho man and no reply.

Same here, but haven't contacted him as he had a bereavement I think. I'm sure it'll get sorted out in its own time, no problem.

Hello GB,

I ordered one of the old style as Nacho stated at the time he was doing another run,but got the two new ones (stripes)

No problem though

any chance you would swop an new one for a last years. I ordered an extra of last years for someone who got one anyway so have a spare.

Wrote on other thread but if anyone has a new one, they dont want/need, I can happily trade for an untouched unused old style one.

any chance you would swop an new one for a last years. I ordered an extra of last years for someone who got one anyway so have a spare.

Wrote on other thread but if anyone has a new one, they dont want/need, I can happily trade for an untouched unused old style one.

Can you wait till we've sorted out people who haven't received any scarves, before trading with those who have too many?

Cheers (tu)

Can you wait till we've sorted out people who haven't received any scarves, before trading with those who have too many?

Cheers (tu)

Sorry pal. I meant those who had one spare (who had the right order). No way would i mess around NNM's stuff.

If you get me. Lol.

I hope he is doing ok GB.

Sorry pal. I meant those who had one spare (who had the right order). No way would i mess around NNM's stuff.

If you get me. Lol.

I hope he is doing ok GB.

No worries mate.

But I'm hoping that those who have spares will donate them to us, so that we can sort out everyone who's short first.

Here's what I'll do...

I've got one Nacho scarf left (I gave the others away). It's a new design.

Once this is all sorted, if you can't get anyone to swap with you, I'll swap with you. (tu)

No worries mate.

But I'm hoping that those who have spares will donate them to us, so that we can sort out everyone who's short first.

Here's what I'll do...

I've got one Nacho scarf left (I gave the others away). It's a new design.

Once this is all sorted, if you can't get anyone to swap with you, I'll swap with you. (tu)

In that case as a thank you, I will give you an item to auction with the proceeds to your sponsors fund.

I'm just adding a message of support here for NNM.

I had a heart attack at Ibrox last season just at the start of the Stirling game in March so I missed out on the original scarves. NNM sorted me out with the two I was after and point blank refused to hear of taking payment for them.

Every time I see them I think of the kindness and I really hope everything works out for him. Just a thoroughly decent man.