PS4 Game Swap Thread

corkinator

Ive got killzone for swap, great game by the way. This may work a little better once games come out!! lol

I think the best thing to do is put up a game YOU want to swap and if anyone is intrested reply with the game THEY want to swap, then PM each other delivery details.

What do you's think, is this a shit idea? as I said will be better once there are more games.

Ive got killzone for swap, great game by the way. This may work a little better once games come out!! lol

I think the best thing to do is put up a game YOU want to swap and if anyone is intrested reply with the game THEY want to swap, then PM each other delivery details.

What do you's think, is this a shit idea? as I said will be better once there are more games.

I tried this thread a while ago actually didnt work well.

Im going to give killzone another go on easy mode, i found it hard as fuck on normal mode. Have been playing Ac black flag, best ps4 game out atm imo.

More thought has to go in to KZ. You can't just run and gun like COD for example. Takes a bit of time to adjust but is a great game. Only thing it is missing is a taking cover option like in Gears of War or Uncharted. If it had that it would be epic.

More thought has to go in to KZ. You can't just run and gun like COD for example. Takes a bit of time to adjust but is a great game. Only thing it is missing is a taking cover option like in Gears of War or Uncharted. If it had that it would be epic.

I played all the other ones on ps3, this one is totally different.

NFS is amazing! Killzone is dross mate swap for assassins creed if you can

It's mince I prefer games with a purpose so far nfs has just been endless driving with absolutely fuck all else to do. I've completed asassins creed the whole series has been excellent

Most people I know have said killzone is shite and are trying to sell it.

I think its because its quite hard on single player mode, i completed it on Normal, medium, hardness and it was pretty tricky, it actually reminded me of how games used to be, where sometimes you couldn't even complete them!

I think its because its quite hard on single player mode, i completed it on Normal, medium, hardness and it was pretty tricky, it actually reminded me of how games used to be, where sometimes you couldn't even complete them!

Right mate as I thought it looked good,that would explain it (tu)