latest from footballtaxhavens

mainstandbear

Graham Speirs had a lot to say about Rangers when our story was ongoing. On radio, TV and the written press...twitter too. Even called us cheats and the denied that. I asked him on twitter if he had any comment to make on this and guess what.....NOTHING TO SAY. Celtic are protected in this country of that there is no doubt. Maybe someone who knows how can get this beyond this corrupt little country and reported directly to UEFA.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The same could be said for the COS. The data is telling is that in Scotland the RC population has creeped up slightly whereas the COS has heavily dropped.

The data says there were 52k at the girodome it's now fact...how is the data for church membership calculated, afaik church of Scotland registers actual membership not those who don't attend, the church of rome counts those who have been confirmed, not those who actually attend and then there are the census returns, it would be dodgy if the RC numbers hadn't increased with all the immigration that's going on.

Have you read the tweet?

Just asking

never mind focussing your cheek towards me young man. You are relatively new here to be posting accusations of the Timothy kind. Clearly you do not read the pinned notices on such like.

If you believe he is a Timothy then maybe you should have a quiet word with the mods with your "fears"

All to quick to judge someone over 160 characters of flaming twitter.

never mind focussing your cheek towards me young man. You are relatively new here to be posting accusations of the Timothy kind. Clearly you do not read the pinned notices on such like.

If you believe he is a Timothy then maybe you should have a quiet word with the mods with your "fears"

All to quick to judge someone over 160 characters of flaming twitter.

You having a laugh?

Fail of the year, but, it's still early t o be fair... Lol

Whos the real financial dopers and cheats? Not the boys in Royal Blue but the bhoys in green and grey, all the relevent people ie Toxic thommo, mark daly ect should be shamed into covering this as any failure to once they were sent copys of this corruption would be as good as admitting they were biased against Rangers in all their reporting during the last couple of years. It doesnt shock me that the bheasts have been more corrupt than a meeting of the corrupt cunts corp, it does sadden me however that Scotland doesnt care about such scandals unless they think it can, be used for the purpose of anti Rangers anti Loyalist anti Protestant bigotry

You having a laugh?

Fail of the year, but, it's still early t o be fair... Lol

oops, haha...yeah should have my glasses instead of my beer goggles.

Still, no need for calling a bear a Tim.

If they can't have a sensible discussion then silence and observation would be the better option.

Now I'm going to take a leaf out of my own book and do the same :lol:

oops, haha...yeah should have my glasses instead of my beer goggles.

Still, no need for calling a bear a Tim.

If they can't have a sensible discussion then silence and observation would be the better option.

Now I'm going to take a leaf out of my own book and do the same :lol:

No worries.

And we're in agreement as I didn't call him a Tim.

Still trying to work out why you quoted me with a rebuff if I'm honest. I only asked you a civil question when you get down to it.

They may be democratically elected but I can assure you the tim minded have got their feet firmly under the table, we need only look back to the cow who wore her mhanky top into the parliament building, in days past she would have been hunted.

Dr Death played a good game behind the scenes.

I think folk have read far to much into the fact that the commonwealth games ( and the cash spent) is at there end of Glasgow - and I am SURE there are just as baby Ramgers fans on the council as there are tins but really who cares - it's the job they do that matters not the team they support

I think folk have read far to much into the fact that the commonwealth games ( and the cash spent) is at there end of Glasgow - and I am SURE there are just as baby Ramgers fans on the council as there are tins but really who cares - it's the job they do that matters not the team they support

Baby Ramgers and tins?! I want what you have been smoking man :D

'There' end of Glesga ! Baby ramgers, tins ! Fuck me mad jacobite on buckfast binge shock !

you're a fukin rocket if you think that's all its based on

You are at it my friend? ????????