Barcelona mementoes - including the original 12th Man

IanFerguson2013

I came across some programmes from our march to the final and the blow up player I took to Barcelona (and saved from a Spanish cop who wanted to burst it when I would not sell it to him).

I also have the bullfighter poster with the teams on and a poor quality scarf being sold outside the ground. I did bring back turf but it did not last.

Who else has mementoes of the Big day in '72.

tumblr_mznpc67EyK1roxjb1o1_500.png

tumblr_mznp87F9fC1roxjb1o1_500.pngtumblr_mznp9pZcGo1roxjb1o1_500.png

Brilliant Stuff

Great memories there.Torino at home was my first European Game.

Unlike the Sporting Lisbon and Bayern Munich games which we seemed to have a lot of confidence for, I always remember the Torino game as tense and edgy. A goal either way was always going to win it and fortunately we got one that mattered. Can still remember how nail-biting and tense it was, but this was probably the game where where we began to really build the confidence and start thinking we could go all the way.

Used to have the home programmes plus the Rennes one, plus had the poster, though may have been a copy. All gone now.

Was to young to be allowed to the final, was there a programme ?

A programme was never issued for the final mate

I couldn't find one when we played them a few years ago. Maybe it's not their thing .

With their crowds , could be a business opportunity for someone ! ! !

There wasn't an official programme for that game either mate

There was one which is floating around called media-punta or something along those lines which covered the match

Used to have the home programmes plus the Rennes one, plus had the poster, though may have been a copy. All gone now.

Was to young to be allowed to the final, was there a programme ?

I did not see any programme at the final, just the cheap scarf (no doubt a bloke from Glasgow over for the day) and the posters.