Interview with Lee Wallace. Can you help?

polishranger

Hi. As it happens in last months i became a journalist for polish biggest football website, weszlo.com. Already wrote few bits about Rangers, as well as one about Brian Laudrup. Was lately thinking about something different, something bigger, so i decided to try making interview with Lee.

That will probably sound terrible, but: can You in any way help to make it happen?

Maybe i'm searching at wrong places, but i can't even find Rangers communication manager email or phone. Literally i don't even know where to start with all this. If you got any idea what to do and you're willing to help - thanks in advance.

Leszek Milewski aka polishranger

Here is one of Leszek's pieces from last year, badly mangled by Google transtlate:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.weszlo.com%2Fnews%2F15885-Glasgow_Rangers_bardzo_powoli_wstaje_z_kolan&act=url

Storm in Rangers takes the best, but in spite of failures, despite the frustration of transfers, coach, management, terrible style of play, accusations against the board, the conflict on the line president-coach, one at Ibrox remains on a global level - the fans.

Transfermarket.co.uk have his agent as Kick Start 2000

On FIFA Website they have a list of the Scottsh agents with the details given for Kick Start 2000

MACKAY Gary Kick Start 2000 12 Gogarbank

EDINBURGH UK-EH12 9DE gary.mackay738@blueyonder.co.uk

Mobile:+44-7765/405 205

It seems Hugh Keevins has a company in the Channel Islands also (better be paying his tax)