J'accuse - an open letter to Thompson and Spiers

quinty

A very good read and you hit the nail on the head.

Can anyone tell me if Spiers has been at Ibrox since he was exposed on television telling lies. I realise he will be personna non gratis but did he have the balls to turn up on official duty?

Don't know about that, but if he has been, I would hope he was made to pay at the gate, and not let in gratis! LoL. :7325:

Might be a bit of additional expense but I would suggest sending Thomson and Speirs a copy each by Recorded Delivery asking for a response. As RD's have to be signed for, they could not later deny receipt. If you do not get a reply, you can then go further up the line eg Channel 4 bosses to a level not corrupted by the Scottish mhedia, pointing out that their employees/representatives are unable to justify their reporting so reflecting poorly on their station.

I was recently told that both Spiers and Cosgrove have used freelancing contractual agreements in order to take advantage of accountancy measures that minimise their tax burdens. It would not be a surprise if Thomson also used them.

IR35 type stuff or similar for two faced hypocritical journo wankers.