Rangers cash losses unacceptable, says Alex Rae

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being legal doesn't make them acceptable!

Are you happy after 24 months and however many millions we are asking players to take cuts?

Clearly you want those responsible for abusing their positions at the club for financial gain to be held accountable.

Green is gone. Ahmed is gone. Stockbrigde is gone.

Who else took shares at on obscenely low price. Who else took an obscenely over inflated salary.

I wonder.

Well we aren't in administration again despite hysteria

Oh well that's ok then, FFS seriously people bleat on about a utopian idealistic idiom of total football being ruined but don't give a fuck about gross financial mis-management of our club.

"It doesn't matter we're not in admin yet" doh

Oh well that's ok then, FFS seriously people bleat on about a utopian idealistic idiom of total football being ruined but don't give a fuck about gross financial mis-management of our club.

"It doesn't matter we're not in admin yet" doh

I haven't said any of that, but there was/is horrendous overreaction to the pay cut proposal and the possibility of Wallace getting sold.

Clearly you want those responsible for abusing their positions at the club for financial gain to be held accountable.

Green is gone. Ahmed is gone. Stockbrigde is gone.

Who else took shares at on obscenely low price. Who else took an obscenely over inflated salary.

I wonder.

I don't give a fuck if Ally is the next target. A very wise person once told me two rights don't make a wrong. Good advice when trying to debate on here. Is McCoist having penny shares some sort of sadistic justification for what has happened to us in the last 24 months? Does it make you feel better?

Although there's a difference between being given and taking.

Bit late for that pish when those that have filled their pockets have fucked off.

Correct,twice bitten thrice shy..should be our new motto......there is no point in regurgatating our boardroom shenanigins.......Wallace will get the job done......

It's not the pay cut...it's the necessity for the pay cut, I hope you can see that!

I think any idiot could tell that we've signed too many players on big wages for this level, but then if we hadn't the board would have been accused by many of not backing the manager

A bus driver does the same job as a jumbo jet pilot he transports passengers, but doesn't get the Hollywood wages, Rangers players and coaches are doing the same job as premier league players and coaches in a pub league, difference is they are getting the Hollywood wages.

I think any idiot could tell that we've signed too many players on big wages for this level, but then if we hadn't the board would have been accused by many of not backing the manager

Perhaps it would have been better if "any idiot" had been in charge of our finances, and to be fair our club.

Being legal doesn't make them acceptable!

Are you happy after 24 months and however many millions we are asking players to take cuts?

But it does make them justifiable to an extent

I'm happy that the avenue was explored tbh, the players said no so we move on. No biggie

I'm annoyed at the pay offs and wasted wages on the football side of things that McCoist is responsible for and I never liked the 100% bonus scheme that M.M set up either

But Stockbridge gave that back

This is another anti board rant from Rae someone who has talked utter shite about us in recent past but yet is still happy to take gigs, hand outs and freebies from the club - he's got a fuckin cheek

Exactly

Damned if he does or doesn't

McCoist is actually quite sinister and manipulative - the proof was how he got the fans to turn on Green after Forfar and he would have done the same with Mather had he not kept saying yes to him

But it does make them justifiable to an extent

I'm happy that the avenue was explored tbh, the players said no so we move on. No biggie

I'm annoyed at the pay offs and wasted wages on the football side of things that McCoist is responsible for and I never liked the 100% bonus scheme that M.M set up either

But Stockbridge gave that back

This is another anti board rant from Rae someone who has talked utter shite about us in recent past but yet is still happy to take gigs, hand outs and freebies from the club - he's got a fuckin cheek

Fair enough, it's the core of the article I agree with...the losses are embarrassing, unforgivable and most of all totally unessecary. We as a result find ourselves trying to cuts costs, 24 months after a clean slate, and people still try to justify it...seriously.

Of course all of us whiter than white, purer than the driven snow would have refused any offer of penny share options in our contracts...I'm guilty I took the offer when my company gave them to me :)

Anyway finished my bottle if wine going to bed.

You guys continue to attack the real enemy within.

I don't give a fuck if Ally is the next target. A very wise person once told me two rights don't make a wrong. Good advice when trying to debate on here. Is McCoist having penny shares some sort of sadistic justification for what has happened to us in the last 24 months? Does it make you feel better?

Although there's a difference between being given and taking.

No its not any kind of justification.

I just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of people who decry the previous board members but won't touch the subject of Ally and his shenanigans with a ten foot barge pole.

Robbed blind, to coin a phrase, is robbed blind. Regardless of who has done it to you.

And I would argue in the circumstance we were in and the status of said parties at our club, that giving and receiving had barely any difference between them.

Would you have taken the shares and/or the salary a matter of months after the club suffered an admin event and had its earning potential severely limited by demotion to the lowest division in the game? As a supporter of course.

No its not any kind of justification.

I just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of people who decry the previous board members but won't touch the subject of Ally and his shenanigans with a ten foot barge pole.

Robbed blind, to coin a phrase, is robbed blind. Regardless of who has done it to you.

And I would argue in the circumstance we were in and the status of said parties at our club, they should have known better.

Would you have taken the shares and/or the salary a matter of months after the club suffered an admin event and had its earning potential severely limited by demotion to the lowest division in the game? As a supporter of course.

No hypocrisy here my point is and will always be the losses are unacceptable. I don't care who is to blame.

You can argue all you like wether or not McCoist should have taken his salary, it changes nothing with regards the gross financial mis management of our club.

Any CEO worth his salt would have immediately cut his salary after 12 months or sacked him. No one is more important than the club. Your point is ridiculous you are some how trying to justify gross financial mismanagement by suggesting it's all

Ok because McCoist was complicit.

No hypocrisy here my point is and will always be the losses are unacceptable. I don't care who is to blame.

You can argue all you like wether or not McCoist should have taken his salary, it changes nothing with regards the gross financial mis management of our club.

Any CEO worth his salt would have immediately cut his salary after 12 months or sacked him. No one is more important than the club. Your point is ridiculous you are some how trying to justify gross financial mismanagement by suggesting it's all

Ok because McCoist was complicit.

Except its not my point at all. The first sentence gives it away. There is no justification for it at all. The problem you are having it seems is that you dont see that its a culture amongst our support to apply morality or ethical standards only to people they dont like. How is any mismanagement of the club to be avoided if this is the case?

Now do me a favor. Reply to what I've typed, not what you interpret it as, but what is actually written. Its plain English.

Except its not my point at all. The first sentence gives it away. There is no justification for it at all. The problem you are having it seems is that you dont see that its a culture amongst our support to apply morality or ethical standards only to people they dont like. How is any mismanagement of the club to be avoided if this is the case?

Now do me a favor. Reply to what I've typed, not what you interpret it as, but what is actually written. Its plain English.

It's mis management. The rest is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. The directors are responsible for that. To suggest otherwise is completely ridiculous.

Am I disappointed McCoist as a super duper Rangers man didn't forgoe his salary forvever and donate his shares to RM? Yes of course am

I'm.

Are you happy with the losses?