Rangers cash losses unacceptable, says Alex Rae

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's mis management. The rest is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. The directors are responsible for that. To suggest otherwise is completely ridiculous.

Am I disappointed McCoist as a super duper Rangers man didn't forgoe his salary forvever and donate his shares to RM? Yes of course am

I'm.

Are you happy with the losses?

Mate give up, you are fighting a losing battle

Too many are too proud to admit that CG duped them with the old "No Surrender" chant, pocketed 3 mil and left a fucking shambles in his wake

"But we're no in Admin" they cry

"Fuck the papers it's all smears and lies"....

You can only survive in the BD if you have your head firmly in the sand or right up someones arse

Too many are too proud to admit that CG duped them with the old "No Surrender" chant, pocketed 3 mil and left a fucking shambles in his wake

You can only survive in the BD if you have your head firmly in the sand or right up someones arse

How's he pocketed 3 million? He got 900 grand off us

Lies

Green stepped up when we really needed someone..

If that's "doing" us, then i really don't know with some people.

Green did step up, he was in our corner wi Ally at all the meetings and fought the vulters and Liewells SFA I remember

Left us in the shit though and pocketed a few bob for him and his pals too

Green did step up, he was in our corner wi Ally at all the meetings and fought the vulters and Liewells SFA I remember

Left us in the shit though and pocketed a few bob for him and his pals too

Businessman with no emotional ties to a business coming in, putting millions in, saving it and walking away with some cash for his effort

What a scandal

Do you actually live in the real world? You or any of the rebels?

Would you's rather have no club just so you can proudly declare "ah but no outsider came in and made himself a few quid out of us"

Businessman with no emotional ties to a business coming in, putting millions in, saving it and walking away with some cash for his effort

What a scandal

Do you actually live in the real world? You or any of the rebels?

Would you's rather have no club just so you can proudly declare "ah but no outsider came in and made himself a few quid out of us"

First of all I am not in the rebel camp

I just cannot see how people can say Green saved us when we are now asking players to take a pay cut and Wallace is fucking looking to cut as many costs as possible

No scouting setup, massive wage bill, stadium falling to bits

Its a mess, normally when you save a company you give it a better future and a platform to move forward

First of all I am not in the rebel camp

I just cannot see how people can say Green saved us when we are now asking players to take a pay cut and Wallace is fucking looking to cut as many costs as possible

No scouting setup, massive wage bill, stadium falling to bits

Its a mess, normally when you save a company you give it a better future and a platform to move forward

Green helped raise the 22 million then was chased out ... Mather and Smith were the guys as chief exe and chairman when the money was spent and every demand made by McCoist was met

How you can blame Green for not fulfilling tomorrow's promises today when he was chased yesterday is an absolute scandal but nothing surprises me with the rebel camp as they never stop and engage their brains for a second

Green helped raise the 22 million then was chased out ... Mather and Smith were the guys as chief exe and chairman when the money was spent and every demand made by McCoist was met

How you can blame Green for not fulfilling tomorrow's promises today when he was chased yesterday is an absolute scandal but nothing surprises me with the rebel camp as they never stop and engage their brains for a second

Oh right you mean when he called his wee pal the p***

Never engineered his move did he?

I have my opinions of the man and you have yours

Oh right you mean when he called his wee pal the p***

Never engineered his move did he?

I have my opinions of the man and you have yours

Now that's just going into the realms of conspiracy theories saying he used the word Paki to engineer a way out

The context he used the word in is no big deal to any normal person but was still stupid to use it considering how the media and handwringers in our support would play on it.

It's ok having your opinions on the man but when you spread lies and conspiracies about him it's not really the same thing

I think CG was chased out but quite rightly so. The man was an embarrassment and serial bullshitter. Some of the pish he came away with was hilarious.

Having said that at times it was worrying the amount of fans that was lapping up everything he said. On here especially there was a fair amount of charlies lap dogs.

With regards to the article I totally agree with Rae although I dont know why is opinion was asked on the matter seems a bit random